Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
View Results

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Returning Team: Chem's Cylons

PROPOSALS FOR SEASON 15 (simple majority wins)
1. Remove the TE slot and replace it with a flex position (no)
2. Trades will need (1 day/8 veto votes) to process.
3. Remove the punter position (no)
4. Revert to standard ESPN defense scoring (example here) (yes)
5. Remove DST and add one IDP position in its place. (no)
6. If a game is unexpectedly cancelled and is NOT replayed, the final fantasy scores stand as is. (yes)
7. If #4 passes, eliminate negative points in the D/ST position (but keep all other standard scoring). (yes)
8. Remove DST, add nothing to replace it (no)

For the draft:
Roddy Piper

if #4 fails, can we dump the mistaken return yardage points for D/ST?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm stunned this one is this close. I really wanted it last year as a goof. Now that we've done it, I don't really care much either way but I think this league benefits from having more positions to score points with, so I voted to keep it. I totally get why people don't like it though.

yeah, I'm gonna make a plea for the punter! it's fun, it's another position! you're already in a 20-team league, at least this gives you a shot at having a premiere player at one position! I get that some people don't like the next-day adjustments, but that's just how ESPN does certain aspects of punter scoring because ESPN is bad at programming websites. if you calculate it yourself on game day based on our scoring settings and the box score, there are no surprises. it's all there plain as day.

in short please change your votes to be pro-punter thanks

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

any chance of draft date/time moving? trying to schedule other drafts, too, just gotta figure things out

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

I’ll update ESPN with the instant trades soon, and now we have a rule in place for any unexpectedly cancelled games.

Thanks to everyone for voting. Any proposals for next season can start now. Just be sure to bold it or draw attention to it so I don’t miss it, but the proposal time will last until next year’s thread. I’ll put any new ones in the OP.

Draft order probably drops this weekend.

great, fun votes. for draft order may I suggest making it a viewable event with this site?

https://www.fantasynerds.com/random-draft-order

we can live post in thread as order is revealed. transparency, randomness, and easy. supports 20 teams

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

fun draft. I like my flex depth, now I just need Purdy's UCL to hold up and one of my TEs to be vaguely useful

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I got sniped in round 1, was gonna take pollard. but I also like how my RBs ended up

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

yeah, I was happy to break the ice on trades! helped both teams I think. I now have AJB in nearly every league I'm in, so he's doomed

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

my team's first hour is off to a Purdy start

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

Sorry to whoever grabbed him but I've been telling this league for years that Aaron Rodgers will let you down in here.

their qb1 is tua, they're good for a few weeks

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

i think this is one of the best 0-2 teams i’ve ever had in any league

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

if anyone wants Zach Wilson send me a trade

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

pmchem posted:

i think this is one of the best 1-3 teams I've ever had in any league

gonna lead in total points against after this week!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

90.5-90.4 on MNF FG with 2 min to go

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

god

my 3-3 team was just turned into a 2-4 team because ESPN took a safety away from the raiders

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/boxscore?leagueId=524484&matchupPeriodId=6&scoringPeriodId=6&seasonId=2023&teamId=9
https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/17bh8mz/raiders_dst_stat_correction_espn/

hope this gets fixed

best 2-4 team I've ever had

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

every single team in dan marino division is 4-3

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

My punter has 14.9 points and is currently the high scorer on my team.

i might lose because my opponent had the giants' punter, with 13 punts today

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

in week 5 my punter got -0.8. yes, negative. i think that’s the low among started punters for the year so far.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

did it go backwards?

it was this game
https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401547466

arizona’s punter didn’t have any of his 4 punts inside the 20 and bengals had 68 return yards.

scoring wise, 4*1.5 - 68/10 = -0.8

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

I'm probably going to score 138 and lose, that might be my worst beat in all the years in this league. Shoutout to the Giants punter and his 22.5 points though.

Laporta :)

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I find myself with 3 starting QBs. I’m willing to trade Zach Wilson or Taylor Heinecke. Send any interesting offer that might somehow help my team if interested.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I now have Olave, Sutton, and Dameon Pierce on my bench.

Looking to package Pierce and your choice of Olave/Sutton for an RB upgrade over Pierce. if interested place send offers.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Jets punter starts the game at -7.2 points after that LAC return TD!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

TE WRs QBs for sale

I’d like to trade Taysom Hill, Chris Olave, Gabe Davis, Courtland Sutton, Heinecke, or Carson Wentz (new Rams QB1, Stafford ain’t gonna be healthy) for the best RB one of those guys will get me.

If anyone can trade a RB please send offers to the cylon

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

my 20-team half-ppr lineup would trounce my 12-team full-ppr lineups this week

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

pmchem posted:

pmchem posted:

gonna lead in total points against after this week!

my dudes came through

i look forward to being bounced in round 1 by angry mahomes

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

LaPorta! my man

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

PMChem you better win the whole thing this year.

my guys are taking things one game at a time

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

cameron dicker is ending my season, 21 points so far

:rubby:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Heck of a game. I’d like to thank the HOU D/ST for offsetting Dicker.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

i'm trying to mentally prepare for my heartbreaking loss when espn has me favored at every single position

brock gonna have 2 turnovers, get another stinger, and finish with negative points
pacheco gonna scratch and CEH puts up 5 points
other WR/TE don't get a TD
D/ST/K/P get like 5 points each. or seattle gets a freak punt return against PIT

meanwhile Ja'Marr Chase returns and Browning throws 3 TDs to him, along with a couple shovel TDs to Mixon, as Taylor Swift finally destroys the Chiefs
Kupp does his best Puka impression for 150 and 2 TD
B-Rob and Singletary fall forward for a TD each

this is the closest I'll ever get to a championship and it is maddening because a few TDs here and there and it just doesn't matter what your guys did the prior 16 weeks

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Marino supremacy for one more year :krakentoot:

This division will win all of the rings that the real Dan Marino did not. Congrats PMChem!

so hyped. I want that gangtag. Lamb and the HOU D/ST carried me in the semis and finals. YES!!!

gg's all

and never give up:

pmchem posted:

pmchem posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

thanks, all. first post with new gangtag :)