Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
View Results

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren:WHEN RETURNING, PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW AND VOTE - :siren: :siren: :siren:

Keep in mind, if #5 and #8 both pass, we'll effectively have an IDP position, so vote accordingly.

Returning Team:
PROPOSALS FOR SEASON 15 (simple majority wins)
1. Remove the TE slot and replace it with a flex position (yes/no)
2. Trades will need (2 days/8 veto votes, 1 day/8 veto votes, instant/no veto votes) to process.
3. Remove the punter position (yes/no)
4. Revert to standard ESPN defense scoring (example here) (yes/no)
5. Remove DST and add one IDP position in its place. (yes/no)
6. If a game is unexpectedly cancelled and is NOT replayed, the final fantasy scores stand as is. (yes/no)
7. If #4 passes, eliminate negative points in the D/ST position (but keep all other standard scoring). (yes/no)
8. Remove DST, add nothing to replace it (yes/no)

For the draft:
Name your favorite WWE/AEW/WCW/WWF wrestler (or just any wrestler from there you know if you're not a fan).

Returning team: Discount Double champ

1. Remove the TE slot and replace it with a flex position (yes/no) YES
2. Trades will need instant/no veto votes to process. Yes
3. Remove the punter position (yes/no) No
4. Revert to standard ESPN defense scoring (example here) (yes/no) no
5. Remove DST and add one IDP position in its place. (yes/no) No
6. If a game is unexpectedly cancelled and is NOT replayed, the final fantasy scores stand as is. (yes/no) Yes
7. If #4 passes, eliminate negative points in the D/ST position (but keep all other standard scoring). (yes/no) No
8. Remove DST, add nothing to replace it (yes/no) No

e: to elaborate on 2, vetos are only for leagues where someone's gonna try pulling shady poo poo on others. I don't think this is that kind of league, so we don't need to have trade delays which actually screwed over two of us last season

I don't watch wrestling but gently caress it, I used to think Macho Man Randy Savage was a cool guy

Diqnol fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jun 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Returning Team: Washington Washingtons

1. Remove the TE slot and replace it with a flex position (YES)
2. Trades will need (instant/no veto votes) to process.
3. Remove the punter position (no)
4. Revert to standard ESPN defense scoring (no)
5. Remove DST and add one IDP position in its place. (no)
6. If a game is unexpectedly cancelled and is NOT replayed, the final fantasy scores stand as is. (yes)
7. If #4 passes, eliminate negative points in the D/ST position (but keep all other standard scoring). (yes)
8. Remove DST, add nothing to replace it (no)

For the draft:
Name your favorite WWE/AEW/WCW/WWF wrestler (or just any wrestler from there you know if you're not a fan): Macho KING Randy savage

Hey! You can’t have my wrestler! Ill fight you!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

jabro posted:

I fully expected 20 people to pick him. I can’t comprehend any other answer.

Oooh yeah!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

NUMBER 13 OH NO!! YOU!! DO NOT COMPREHEND!! THE PAIN I WILL INFLICT ON YOU! LITTLE MAN! OOH YEAH!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

One of us will win this slopfest.

Whoever does? It will be funny.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Anybody want a Miles Sanders or a Cameron Johnston? That's right, you could have the coveted Texans' Punter for the right price. Mostly looking for a TE that can do things like "catch a pass" and "actually be involved in play."

Waller and Henry are both on the market. Lets talk turkey.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ShakeZula posted:

19 points off my kicker and 44.5 off my defense, this is how championships are won

Let me tell you how Not Mad I am

gently caress

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I had an awful fantasy year in every league except one where I ended 2nd highest PF amd 7th in w/l. Sometimes its just the year of darkness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I've been to the top and now i've been the the bottom. I think this is a unique set of skills I bring