Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
View Results

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

The Spinnin Freeneys will be returning! Is the team name outdated and should it be changed? Absolutely! Will I actually do it? We'll see!

Returning Team:
PROPOSALS FOR SEASON 15 (simple majority wins)
1. Remove the TE slot and replace it with a flex position no
2. Trades will need 1 day/8 veto votes
3. Remove the punter position no
4. Revert to standard ESPN defense scoring (example here) yes
5. Remove DST and add one IDP position in its place. no
6. If a game is unexpectedly cancelled and is NOT replayed, the final fantasy scores stand as is. yes
7. If #4 passes, eliminate negative points in the D/ST position (but keep all other standard scoring). yes
8. Remove DST, add nothing to replace it no

For the draft:
Name your favorite WWE/AEW/WCW/WWF wrestler (or just any wrestler from there you know if you're not a fan).
Seth Rollins

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jun 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I'm probably going to score 138 and lose, that might be my worst beat in all the years in this league. Shoutout to the Giants punter and his 22.5 points though.

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Oct 30, 2023

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I gotta admit, when the Titans punter got knocked out of the game and Folk was doing both kicking and punting, I had a dream of him being the Taysom Hill of kicking. That's value baby! They will probably sign a punter though.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Tanner Hudson catching a meaningless pass and hurdling the defense just to get back to the line of scrimmage may end up being the winning score for my matchup. The wild rear end defense settings sure make for an anxious watch when you are relying on one for MNF.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

EconDad posted:

Review of this week's matchup with Spinnin

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Like 10 points combined from our QB's and 64 points from our defenses. Herbert hosed you over and then Hurts hosed me over.

I don't think Henry has a 30 point game in him, so you should be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Sucks to barely miss the playoffs, but the last few weeks were a lot of fun. Nothing is more indicative of this league than watching MNF and rooting for your defense to defend passes and get punt return yardage to win, or hoping the Giants get to midfield but then punt so that your punter can get bonus points inside the 20.