Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
View Results

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'm definitely back in, thanks for chasing me down.

Team Name: Placeholder Name

1. Remove the TE slot and replace it with a flex position (no)
2. Trades will need (instant/no veto votes) to process.
3. Remove the punter position (no)
4. Revert to standard ESPN defense scoring (yes)
5. Remove DST and add one IDP position in its place. (no)
6. If a game is unexpectedly cancelled and is NOT replayed, the final fantasy scores stand as is. (yes)
7. If #4 passes, eliminate negative points in the D/ST position (but keep all other standard scoring). (no)
8. Remove DST, add nothing to replace it (no)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Quarterbacks I played in various fantasy leagues today: Joe Burrow, Dak Prescott, Daniel Jones. Also I am a Cardinals fan, please end my suffering.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Silly Burrito posted:

Six more weeks to go. If the playoffs started today, all of the AFC Marino/Namath participants would be 5-3, but every other team is 4-4 with one 2-6 exception.

Proud to be the 2-6 exception! :sigh:

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Pain of Mind posted:

I did not predict getting knocked out of the playoffs by Joe Flacco before the season started. Well, I thought 129 was a respectable score...

Sorry! But I do have to say Joe Flacco came in clutch these last few weeks. Shame my team was already a hopeless failure.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

EconDad posted:

Ah a nice color-coded table to describe the hell it has been to be in Namath this year for all of us.

Seems unfair to put my garbage team in the good division, I will be filing a complaint. :mods:

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

pmchem posted:

thanks, all. first post with new gangtag :)

Welcome to the club! Good season everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
My Fantasy MVP was Josh Dobbs, which I think is a succinct summary of how this season went.