Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
View Results

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Returning Team: Flowers for Edgerrin

PROPOSALS FOR SEASON 15 (simple majority wins)
1. Remove the TE slot and replace it with a flex position (yes/no) No
2. Trades will need (2 days/8 veto votes, 1 day/8 veto votes, instant/no veto votes) to process. 1 day/8 veto votes
3. Remove the punter position (yes/no) No
4. Revert to standard ESPN defense scoring (example here) (yes/no) Yes
5. Remove DST and add one IDP position in its place. (yes/no) No
6. If a game is unexpectedly cancelled and is NOT replayed, the final fantasy scores stand as is. (yes/no) Yes
7. If #4 passes, eliminate negative points in the D/ST position (but keep all other standard scoring). (yes/no) Yes
8. Remove DST, add nothing to replace it (yes/no) No

For the draft:
Bray Wyatt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

My Deon Jackson gambit paid off from a volume standpoint, but failed from a "hold on to the goddamn ball" standpoint

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

If anybody's looking for a WR, I find myself suddenly looking for a RB

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Frankly I'm a big fan of Tee Higgins' performance this week

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Guess I picked the wrong week to give up on Fields.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Extremely happy that it looks like I'll survive my disastrous panic decision to bench Downs for Deejay Dallas

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

In my opinion, Tua can go to hell

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Losing to a team with an empty flex spot really stings, but not much I could do about it when most of my guys showed up and my QB got hurt mid-game

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Well Kenny Pickett was a functional human QB this week, which was all I was hoping for or else I'd have to start Clayton Tune instead. Unfortunately Kenny has not been steady enough for me to be able to get off the Justin Fields rollercoaster going forward.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Would you be interested in Kyler for next week? I didnt think he'd play and was going to drop him the second I had injuries but I've been lucky in that regard so far so he's still here.

Potentially, though I doubt I'd be willing to part with anything that would interest you without seeing him play first.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Gonna need the Chargers to sack Zack Wilson like 15 times tonight and pitch a shutout to avoid wasting a 19-point week by my kicker

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

ShakeZula posted:

Gonna need the Chargers to sack Zack Wilson like 15 times tonight and pitch a shutout to avoid wasting a 19-point week by my kicker

Lol for the record I did not actually believe this was a realistic possibility

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

19 points off my kicker and 44.5 off my defense, this is how championships are won

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I wanted no part of hopping right back on the Justin Fields rollercoaster, but dammit Kenny Pickett is really forcing my hand

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Went from squeaking out a 1-point win to losing by 2 because of the throwaway final hook and ladder nonsense on MNF. That stings.

Also Justin Fields is trash.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Love to check the scores at halftime of the Thursday night game and already be down 43 points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Looking back, I think I could've won more games and even potentially made the playoffs if I had drafted and signed better players. Something to think about for next year I suppose.