Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

just finished my rewatch, incredible series. as much as i love the succession war so far the anime left off in a perfect place, realy fantastic ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Finally started watching this last week and it's incredible

how far in are you now

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

watching HxH for the first time: This is neat. What an interesting world and premise. :)

watching Yorknew City for the first time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPFRUGtOd2o&t=14s

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

grieving for Gandalf posted:

what the gently caress when did someone change my av to the announcer chick????

[mirror.png]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

hunter x hunter

drat right

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

in the final part of the hunter exam when hanzo bears down on helpless gon and just says "i'll break your arm" its genuinely kind of scary lol. good scene

that fight is incredible, one of th best moments in the series

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

que sera sera bullied me into watching it and hell, i'm glad of it. in Trick Tower right now and i'm already sold.

hey i helped

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bullying th impressionable into watching epic media ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

putting a screen in the locker so they can watch hxh after getting shoved in there

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'll take 4999 a month. youre move creep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gimmeh