Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

que sera sera bullied me into watching it and hell, i'm glad of it. in Trick Tower right now and i'm already sold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

bees x1000 posted:

they let people IK the anime forum without having watched hxh?

do you want the privilege instead

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

bees x1000 posted:

if you're watching subs I hope it's not Netflix, theirs are bad

:shobon:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

why did this link give me a DRM warning

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

not sure if i finished the exam arc based on what Satotz said but i'm at least at Kukuroo Mountain. still kicking rear end, and now that the gang is out on their own i'm really appreciating the worldbuilding. i never really cared for traditional fantasy and love modern settings, so the 21st-century feel w/ fantasy elements is basically the god combo. so good. Kurapika and Killua ftw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

bees x1000 posted:

waiting for symbolic to quit their job so we can get more frequent hxh watch updates

pay me five grand a month

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

herculon posted:

Get a job that still lets you work from home

give me five grand a month and also your job

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

slowed down my watching to an ep or two a day while i'm making/eating dinner due to other anime/gaming/IRL stuff, partway through Heaven's Arena at the Kastro/Hisoka fight. Nen is so loving cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hell of an episode to pick things back up at, with the auction massacre/disappearance. hoip af