Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was COVID-19 worth it?
Yes
No
View Results

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Oh oh death stranding was awesome and I spent every night playing high as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Buck Wildman posted:

that's a basilisk beholders don't require eye contact to zap you

ah gently caress I've been owned

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
people relearning the lost value of the greatest generation to stockpile a few necessities in case of times of trial

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

weed cheaper than ever before in american history, and in a dazzling myriad of forms

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

the way it exposed the fundamental injustice underlying every aspect of american life

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

one of my neighbors at the time was one of those psychopaths with a garage full of toilet paper thinking they'd be the power behind the porcelain throne when everything collapsed. I sometimes stopped to marvel at it when their garage door was open on the way home from work

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

normalizing gopuff

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

the power behind the porcelain throne

good album name

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

the backstreet boys made a video where they sang I Want It That Way whilst socially distanced

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

aw frig aw dang it posted:

the backstreet boys made a video where they sang I Want It That Way whilst socially distanced

all sorts of celebs made weird videos because nobody was looking at them. it was a great time for #content

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i order the free covid kits from usps then throw them directly into the trash can

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
nine hours a day of working with mentally ill people while masked trained me to overemote with the top half of my face so now i always smile with my eyes (and sometimes only with my eyes)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Shogi posted:

nine hours a day of working with mentally ill people while masked trained me to overemote with the top half of my face so now i always smile with my eyes (and sometimes only with my eyes)

now you can waggle your eyebrows hard enough to shatter windows three blocks away

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

i order the free covid kits from usps then throw them directly into the trash can

waste not want not

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

covid allowed me to grow my hair stupid long, like all the way down my back long

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Working from home ✔️
Easy excuse to get out of social obligations ✔️

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Got married and the wedding had approximately 0 family members there

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

guilt tipping spiking to all-time highs

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
As a white man, covid was a huge boon for me. I can wear a mask anywhere I want, but people make fun of me. Now you would say that must suck but it is the opposite. Those people have made me an oppressed minority. It is no longer BIPOC but BIMPOC. It isn't LGBTQ+ it is LGBTQM+.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

As a white man, covid was a huge boon for me. I can wear a mask anywhere I want, but people make fun of me. Now you would say that must suck but it is the opposite. Those people have made me an oppressed minority. It is no longer BIPOC but BIMPOC. It isn't LGBTQ+ it is LGBTQM+.

figured you'd be more excited about murdering a crowd of people by spraying your wife everywhere

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
I try to find people sick with covid, pack them in the back of a u-haul, and take them to sporting events

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

this kicked rear end

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

I didn't get it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Woke Mind Virus posted:

I didn't get it

I got it but only after like 3.5 years. top 5 on the leaderboards at least

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i got a lot of extra time to do a project which just meant i could slack off for years. nobody in my family got it or died and i love my family so all in all COVID 19 was good to me.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

I try to find people sick with covid, pack them in the back of a u-haul, and take them to sporting events

That's hosed up! You're a maniac!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

500 good dogs posted:

you're not supposed to look at a beholder dumbass

Nice back handed compliment, saying op is beautiful.

Shogi posted:

Wearing a mask has allowed me to experience what life is like for people who aren't extremely charming. A cursed hell where occasionally people don't smile when you make eye contact.