Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

also lmfao how is anyone muting willa?

I did a keyword search in the IK-visible parts of the politics mod discord that d&d and cspam mods share and there are 300 hits for "willa" since 2021, or about a 30% chance on any given day in the past 2.5 years that someone was complaining in discord about willa

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Hey everyone just want to drop 30 tweets today letting you know that yes you live in a hellworld, yes your neighbors want to kill you, and yes you should buy a gun in case of emergencies. Excuse me now I have to take 1000mg of thc. Don't take matters into your own hands! *wink*

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

apatheticman posted:

Wow the "non-chat" feedback thread has 9 more pages than the chat thread.

Not at all indicative of the white noise bullshit factory cspam has become in the last 4-6 months.

Great job mod/ik team.

normal world

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

speng31b posted:

I did a keyword search in the IK-visible parts of the politics mod discord that d&d and cspam mods share and there are 300 hits for "willa" since 2021, or about a 30% chance on any given day in the past 2.5 years that someone was complaining in discord about willa

lmao

lmfao

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Mr Hootington posted:

Hey everyone just want to drop 30 tweets today letting you know that yes you live in a hellworld, yes your neighbors want to kill you, and yes you should buy a gun in case of emergencies.

hey grandpa maybe it's not your place to be the police of what trans people are allowed to read

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

speng31b posted:

lmao

hahaha

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

Hey everyone just want to drop 30 tweets today letting you know that yes you live in a hellworld, yes your neighbors want to kill you, and yes you should buy a gun in case of emergencies. Excuse me now I have to take 1000mg of thc. Don't take matters into your own hands! *wink*

this is a completely made up person that you are describing, it's like 4 different cspammers combined

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

sleep deprived geriatric who cares intensely what every thread on the forum is up to. gently caress off and drink your ensure bitch

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Mr Hootington posted:

Try to imagine what coming at this with humanity and compassion instead of being a total rear end in a top hat would look like

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Im concerned about the mental and physical health of posters yet for some reason I rarely talk about e/n or tcc.

My morality policing is strictly based on my politics.

I am an IK.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i shall be rebooting this thread soon... let a thousand feedbacks bloom

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

apatheticman posted:

Im concerned about the mental and physical health of posters yet for some reason I rarely talk about e/n or tcc.

I am an IK.

gently caress I hosed the haiku up..

gently caress..

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

aw frig aw dang it posted:

yell at this guy instead of the taco demon

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

speng31b posted:

lmao

lmfao I love willa

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

apatheticman posted:

I am an IK.

regular comment in a normal thread

freaking hellworld

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

*speaking in glenn beck tone* now you can see this man, dont know why wi would say man, this monster named Tom Doug Thompson *tweet infograph pops up onto screen* has been arrested for grooming. They are a *new screen pops up showing a tweet linking Tom's social media* a chudI. Now you might ask me what can be done? Well let me tell you patriots. Tom Thompson lives in planksville, Indiana *New screen with a picture of Tom's house with longitude and latitude points on it appears*. I'm not saying people need to be patriotic, but patriots know.

Remember folks these chuds are neighbors and if you don't listen to me you are a bigot and racist like them Keep your kids close and poof those beefers.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

lobster shirt posted:

i shall be rebooting this thread soon... let a thousand feedbacks bloom

What will be different?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

apatheticman posted:

What will be different?

hopefully you won't be in it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

apatheticman posted:

What will be different?

that piece of poo poo al won’t be the op

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

but seriously they need a new feedback thread to properly announce my modship

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

*speaking in glenn beck tone* now you can see this man, dont know why wi would say man, this monster named Tom Doug Thompson *tweet infograph pops up onto screen* has been arrested for grooming. They are a *new screen pops up showing a tweet linking Tom's social media* a chudI. Now you might ask me what can be done? Well let me tell you patriots. Tom Thompson lives in planksville, Indiana *New screen with a picture of Tom's house with longitude and latitude points on it appears*. I'm not saying people need to be patriotic, but patriots know.

Remember folks these chuds are neighbors and if you don't listen to me you are a bigot and racist like them Keep your kids close and poof those beefers.

first senile dementia case in cspam. you hate to see it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

hey grandpa maybe it's not your place to be the police of what trans people are allowed to read

I never said that.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

apatheticman posted:

What will be different?

different title, the page count will reset, different words in the OP... plenty of stuff. always open to more feedback.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

ok fine!!!!! im getting taco bell tonight

happy?

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

hopefully you won't be in it

Probably not if its just going to be another chat thread between lobster shirt and their posting pals that have been making GBS threads up every other thread.

Fuckin blue checkmarks of cspam

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lol, good job ckf

What kind of little bitch ignores Willa? lmfao

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!

apatheticman posted:

Probably not if its just going to be another chat thread between lobster shirt and their posting pals that have been making GBS threads up every other thread.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

apatheticman posted:

As an Internet Doctor, I diagnose you with Mad

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Give Als star to Willa.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Make Willa IK of cccc

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
It would be forums imperialism.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Getting so loving pissed that people do not like my "posting pals" posting death videos, death threats, images they are sexually attracted to, or the most vile posts scrapped from social media. I do hope they never post something that makes me uncomfortable or I will be thrown out and labeled a racist and bigoted chud.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wow this thread is Over 100 again haha... 🤡🤡🤡🤡🖕🎉

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Getting so loving pissed that people do not like my "posting pals" posting death videos, death threats, images they are sexually attracted to, or the most vile posts scrapped from social media. I do hope they never post something that makes me uncomfortable or I will be thrown out and labeled a racist and bigoted chud.

Lol you've been mad about this for days

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hoot i think you can cool it a little here, it's okay not to like the trump thread but aside from possibly being cringe and annoying (not against cspam rules and obviously there are plenty of people who like it) we don't need a recounting of every reason you think it's bad.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Mr Hootington posted:

That's been the forum since day one, why are you trying to pretend this place can be something its not?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

hoot i think you can cool it a little here, it's okay not to like the trump thread but aside from possibly being cringe and annoying (not against cspam rules and obviously there are plenty of people who like it) we don't need a recounting of every reason you think it's bad.

I don't think the thread is bad.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!
i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Would you like to list the reasons you think so?