Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

master of disguise

quote:

Entertainment Weekly

After years of internet speculation, Dana Carvey has confirmed the viral rumor that he "observed a moment of silence" for the September 11th attacks while dressed up as a grotesque humanoid turtle on The Master of Disguise set.

The legendary comedian, who played the film's bumbling secret agent Pistachio Disguisey, explained that he was fully dressed up as the Turtle Man — bald cap, facial prosthetics, green-shelled suit and all — when everyone was called for a group prayer. Unable to remove the prosthetics in a short amount of time, Carvey participated in the solemn moment while wearing his character's outrageous makeup.

"It's kind of a sensitive topic, but after 9/11 I was shooting a movie called Master of Disguise," Carvey said on Wednesday's episode of the Fly on the Wall podcast. "We took an appropriate time off and went back to shooting and I was playing — if you've seen the movie, kids — the Turtle Man, with a bald cap and a weird thing on my lip and a big green shell outfit."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

*solemn bump*