Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Do not trust the false caliphate of cspam picture threads. Only this thread is 100% official with a mod edit in the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
How do I cook a soup??

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

tokin opposition posted:

Do not trust the false caliphate of cspam picture threads. Only this thread is 100% official with a mod edit in the OP

the mods trust my management style enough to not feel they need to intervene

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Paladinus posted:

How do I cook a soup??

try the cspam cooking thread, or gws

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I will post under whichever thread is certifiably gayer, please let me know which thread is the gayest thread because that's where I belong.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

lobster shirt posted:

try the cspam cooking thread, or gws

No.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I will post under whichever thread is certifiably gayer, please let me know which thread is the gayest thread because that's where I belong.

You're already posting here, so...

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Paladinus posted:

You're already posting here, so...

:hmmyes:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

tokin opposition posted:

okay I'll stock up tweets to post for when the other threads flame out

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

we truly don't deserve him folks

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I'm reading 420.69 gayteinos per second here, any higher and everyone does

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
What button do I press to push the gays out of C-Spam?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

KORNOLOGY posted:

why are you asking

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

why are you asking

It's for a friend. Not me.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

my pics thread will live or die on its own merit. I submit to the will of the vox gaypuli

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

KORNOLOGY posted:

the power button

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

my pics thread will live or die on its own merit. I submit to the will of the vox gaypuli

Maybe you can change the system from the INSIDE.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

KORNOLOGY posted:

Maybe you can change the system from the INSIDE.

sounds like work

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://twitter.com/antinatesilver/status/1674107798031040512?s=46&t=X1cTYfcHZxBSw77YEynx2A

https://twitter.com/thiccgenius/status/1674091954852724740?s=46&t=X1cTYfcHZxBSw77YEynx2A

limousine liberals remain undefeated in my hometown

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The rules say you can't post a tweet or a screenshot of a tweet but they say nothing about writing out a post describing a tweet, taking a picture of that and posting the picture. You can not stop life, it will find a way.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Inceltown posted:

The rules say you can't post a tweet or a screenshot of a tweet but they say nothing about writing out a post describing a tweet, taking a picture of that and posting the picture. You can not stop life, it will find a way.

recording a video of myself reading the URL of a tweet out loud

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like it

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6uN9xYUMxE

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

my spidey sense is tingling

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Inceltown posted:

recreate a tweet in ASCII art, take a photo of it on your computer screen, print the photo, take a photo of that, and post it in the thread

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

get a load of those two perverts peeking under the hood

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

vyelkin posted:

recreate a tweet in ASCII art, take a photo of it on your computer screen, print the photo, take a photo of that, and post it in the thread