Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

This whole stuff started kicking off when I was abotu to go to work so I wasn't able to get it up til now, sorry for the delay, but here's the tweets thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4035299

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

now there are two pictures threads to be recipe trolled

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gullous posted:

Every thread needs a villain

That kid has no chance at beating mickey rourke

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

really queer Christmas posted:

why does this guy like making wells in his dishes

He loves cooking with aluminum foil (getting dementia)

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

dammit, hoist by my own petard

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
To be honest I think the no tweets rule is stupid as gently caress so I'm throwing my endorsement to That Weed Be Grippin'-'s thread and closing this one. Thank you all for participating, please leave one (1) kidney at the door.

Gripweed posted:

This whole stuff started kicking off when I was abotu to go to work so I wasn't able to get it up til now, sorry for the delay, but here's the tweets thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4035299

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thread has been reopened, tweets are still illegal

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tokin opposition posted:

dammit, hoist by my own petard

it was originally way bigger but i think imgur downscaled it when i uploaded it :(

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

thread has been reopened, tweets are still illegal

Thank u, now please destroy all my foes, thanks i love you

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Lobster shirt has been removed from power post tweets

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tokin opposition posted:

Lobster shirt has been removed from power post tweets

no i havent

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Hologram

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

buttercream is trash and people need to quit ruining cakes with it

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

me-ow

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

post a tweet and find out :twisted:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

spacemang_spliff posted:

buttercream is trash and people need to quit ruining cakes with it
this

creamcheese or Mascarpone frosting or GTFO. buttercream is vile american filth

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

lobster shirt posted:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

lobster shirt posted:

lobster shirt give me your lungs or ban yourself, per the rules of the thread

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

coruscant

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tokin opposition posted:

lobster shirt give me your lungs or ban yourself, per the rules of the thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rdm8LItAHs here y ago

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
voting lobster shirt's thread 1

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im voting it 5

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

coward cspam degenerates trying to bury pictures thread red by resurrecting dead threads

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I was intentionally trying to close it to funnel people to the blue thread but gently caress it, pictures

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mobile friendly picture:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Why is the bear a rattlesnaek

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the bear is the dude with the ace of spades tattoo who has never killed a baby or raped a woman at gunpoint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why is the bear a rattlesnaek

thats simply the rattlesnake hes going to give a ride across the river later