Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil
I'd like to find a field with a pretty good safety record so I can disrupt it with a low-cost unregulated alternative.

Post your startup ideas ITT. If I get rich off of them I promise to give you a shoutout thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
electricity as a service

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

self harvesting beehives

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

pumpr

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil
what if there was a forum you could post on for free has anyone tried that

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
watched the lorax movie recently and these days selling bottled fresh air doesn’t sound as ridiculous as it once did

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
AI for dogs

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

could probably get stable diffusion to replace traditional architects somehkw

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
netflix but with blockchain

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

IoT pacemaker

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Sure if you sign an NDA

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
coffee enemas, get that sweet caffeine buzz without all the calories

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
was going to suggest a machine that converts human waste into posts but realized the idea had been done already when i turned off my monitor

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil
one of those e-bike rental companies but it's jetskis. appearing suddenly, littering the city

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
what was that website in the late aughts/early 10s that was like kickstarter but for like software projects

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

A semi custodial customer facing crypto wallet, with no blockchain intricacies(focused on UX). For customers who want access to alternate currency. And businesses who want to accept multiple currencies.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Community co-op garden/market based on a local, tokenized L2 coin: members/employees hold an NFT that gains value as the demand and usage grow. Make it modular so it can be replicated across towns, offer to sell products for other currencies at a markup, absorbing fiat and making it useful.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

A combination of Airbnb & Booking that accepts crypto/ FIAT and offers special rates to holders of specific blue chip NFTs.

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil

graph posted:

what was that website in the late aughts/early 10s that was like kickstarter but for like software projects

I described it to ChatGPT and it said Fundable.com

Wayback Machine Result:
https://web.archive.org/web/20071010100512/http://www.fundable.com/

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Imagine a one stop shop that has every tool you'd need to succeed in the DeFi crypto space. DEX, bridge, limit orders; SkipShift: A P2P on and off ramp platform, no KYC. And more!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

A great feature on any GPS navigation app would be a “Time Machine”.

Where you could use your phone camera in the app, choose a year, and look at any area, at any point in time!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
coding bootcamp for dogs that feeds them caffeinated treats whenever they solve a problem correctly

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
electric dump trucks

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
usenet on the blockchain

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Scud Hansen posted:

it said Fundable.com

that wasnt it. anyway the idea was for that but with no ideas guys allowed, only active contributors

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil

Cat Face Joe posted:

A great feature on any GPS navigation app would be a “Time Machine”.

Where you could use your phone camera in the app, choose a year, and look at any area, at any point in time!

keep posting poo poo like this and i'm gonna end up giving you money

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

"brainstorming peyote" (as a twee delivery service)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

hard copy emails delivered via usps for safekeeping

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

pineapples

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
a revolutionary new startup that manufactures and sells a useful, durable good directly to consumers for a fair price

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

email but it costs money somehow

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

AI powered post ignorer

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

an encyclopaedia anyone can edit

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Scud Hansen posted:

keep posting poo poo like this and i'm gonna end up giving you money

virtual fast food workforce. all arranged via app. work at any fast food restaurant. log in sign up for hours when you need money

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

NikeID but for hoodies that you mint as an NFT and can wear as digital collectibles in the meta but also get rights to the hoodie irl.

To customize your hoodie you use the NFTs that you have in your wallet with different material and color options.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

rotor posted:

a revolutionary new startup that manufactures and sells a useful, durable good directly to consumers for a fair price

this but seriously.
start with a good quality tv that doesn’t have any “smart” stuff in it.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rotor posted:

:jj:

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
ai that will act as a job reference

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
cringe insurance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolTerrasa
Sep 2, 2011

HamAdams posted:

ai that will act as a job reference

next time I get a reference call for people I hate I’m gonna say “as a large language model, “ as many times as I can