Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

slack for dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

this exists, there's a load of super rich bullshit "water from ice from the arctic" poo poo with "water sommeliers" it's absolutely hosed up

imagine being a billionaire and being like "hmmm yes I'm going to spend huge amounts on water"

what's the William Gibson line "the rich are not even remotely human"?

if you have a better way to get ice id like to hear it

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

this exists, there's a load of super rich bullshit "water from ice from the arctic" poo poo with "water sommeliers" it's absolutely hosed up

:negative:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

site where you input what medications you're on and an AI recommends additional ones for you to try

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Kazinsal posted:

site where you input what medications you're on and an AI recommends party drugs for you to try

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
a roomba that disposes of waste by making GBS threads bricks of compacted trash

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

a roomba that disposes of waste by making GBS threads bricks of compacted trash

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

dogs that use slack

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

a 1-D printer

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

smart water bottles that chastise you if you don’t drink enough

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

an ai-powered spirituality service that matches you with likeminded people and auto-generates a religion based on your data/personality profile/questionnaire answers.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

a smart dog toy that will send an alert to your phone when the dog is playing with it.

for a subscription you can play sounds or make it vibrate in exclusive patterns, released monthly in the app

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

a fully gimbaled smart fan that uses ai and infrared imaging to aim the fan at the optimum point in the room to keep you comfortable.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
cbd infused bath towels

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

personal care products with free to play characteristics

you have one free swipe of deodorant per day
$1.00 adds a pleasing scent
$1.00 goes on clear
$2.00 adds a second swipe (great for armpits!)

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Eeyo posted:

smart water bottles that chastise you if you don’t drink enough

I think that might exist

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

a smart fedora with GPS and heart rate monitor

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Eeyo posted:

a smart dog toy that will send an alert to your phone when the dog is playing with it.

for a subscription you can play sounds or make it vibrate in exclusive patterns, released monthly in the app

This exists. It can also shoot treats, show you video of your dog, and project your voice.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

a web forum where old people can post about funy computer

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

fart simpson posted:

do you have a plan to monetize this?

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

fart simpson posted:

mindblowing

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil
most of the AI business models ITT feel disconcertingly plausible

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Roosevelt posted:

do you have a plan to monetize this?

im hoping an insane person will pay money to register multiple accounts per day

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

have we considered it’s just jeff of yospos laundering his dirty crypto? buy a bunch of stolen credit cards off of silk express or w/e and buy accounts. then the usd is clean.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

fart simpson posted:

im hoping an insane person will pay money to register multiple accounts per day

it's a long shot but I believe in you

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Eeyo posted:

have we considered it’s just jeff of yospos laundering his dirty crypto? buy a bunch of stolen credit cards off of silk express or w/e and buy accounts. then the usd is clean.

as if any money that touches an Internet forum could be considered anything other than filthy

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Eeyo posted:

an ai-powered spirituality service that matches you with likeminded people and auto-generates a religion based on your data/personality profile/questionnaire answers.

we already have x and facebook for that (the religion is racism)

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
investor story time as a service

Expo70
Nov 15, 2021

Can't talk now, doing
Hot Girl Stuff
sending architecture astronauts into space to tell us what they see

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Eeyo posted:

a fully gimbaled smart fan that uses ai and infrared imaging to aim the fan at the optimum point in the room to keep you comfortable.

if this doesn't already exist i think it might have legit potential. and people have to buy one for each guest when they have a party outside since it only aims at one person at once and the only reason you wouldn't provide one for each guest is if you're a filthy poor

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil
a new package manager

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

a dating app but you have to declare all your preferences and attributes using yaml

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Scud Hansen posted:

a new package manager

just make it replace homebrew please

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

a dating app but you have to declare all your preferences and attributes using yaml

it can be called smelly

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Scud Hansen posted:

a new package manager

a fork of home brew but it injects ads and you can pay a subscription to remove the ads

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a company that matches people with good credit to people with bad credit seeking loans. they share their names, addresses, and social security numbers with each other, and the person with good credit uses that info to add the person with bad credit as an authorized user on their credit cards

having access to that credit card instantly boosts the credit rating of the other person, so they can get approved for their mortgage or loan or w/e or get a better interest rate. they pay the platform like $100 and the platform pays out $40 or $50 to the person who lent their credit card. win win!

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

fart simpson posted:

a fork of home brew but it injects ads and you can pay a subscription to remove the ads

I used a library once that updated to blast out a "we have updated our licence!" Exception on use unless to added a line to your config to act as acknowledgement

so that but you have to enter "Macdonald's!" In your config

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

keeps the yaml freaks away from the rest of us AND gives them something to do instead of spreading that poo poo around to important config files? that's a win-win in my book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

an inflatable ipad holder with an integrated bluetooth speaker. has buttons and can pass through touches to the touchscreen