Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

a physical store that you go to, but you can’t leave the entry/lobby, and have to instead strap on a vr headset and do your shopping in a 1:1 recreation of the rest of the store in the metaverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Buck Turgidson posted:

cringe insurance

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
virtual ice cream cones that you have to "eat" before they melt

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
...virtual wet naps

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

ai assisted laundry machine that incorrectly estimates how much time you need to wash something

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a bread maker thats also a toaster

tmesis
Jan 18, 2007

sup holmes
Megamarm
a wikipedia for stats

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

wikipedia for dogs

woofipedia

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

a device that you pay for and put in your home that listens to everything you say to serve you personalized ads

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

jello in a tube

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
iLadies

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

sex, but it’s with another man instead of a woman.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

two chicks at the same time

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

yelp for penises

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

a service that hosts images and lets anyone upload images for free without needing an account and it doesn’t serve any ads or have dumb social media crap and has api access for the image uploads. and the images stay up forever unless the uploader wants to delete them

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

company that makes a $250 vr headset in a glasses form factor with great ar pass through, and it weighs less than 200 grams, has 200 degree field of view, high pixel density and good optics to avoid weird image artifacts and it has 10+ hours of battery life

idk why someone hasn’t made this already, it would sell pretty well

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

robot that monitors the co2 levels in the air and captures any carbon above the set limit and sequesters it autonomously, allowing us to reach the ipcc goals without changing anything about society

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a type of commercial transport that allows people to go from hong kong to new york in under 3 hours at an affordable price

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
a battery that has the energy density of gasoline but is 1/2 the weight

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Shaggar posted:

a battery that has the energy density of gasoline but is 1/2 the weight

holy crap… id buy that

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

milk but its blue

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

a self driving car that does not crash into firetrucks

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Beeftweeter posted:

electric dump trucks

Electric dump truck asses :yosbutt:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I think Apple has it wrong. we don’t need a facial computer. we need a rectal computer

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a machine that makes tiny, fully functional versions of itself

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Beeftweeter posted:

a machine that makes tiny, fully functional versions of itself

Easily one of the best of the futurama reboot episodes

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

fart simpson posted:

holy crap… id buy that

i know right? why has nobody thought of this already?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Beeftweeter posted:

milk but its blue

blilk

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

[thinking harder than I’ve ever thought about anything in my life] some kind of… software… for businesses?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

draft kings for leetcode

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

more secure ashley Madison reboot called zero trist

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fractional investing platform for California ground water

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

kiva micro loan style site with veneer of charity operating in the Chinese market to help poor rural Americans afford medical treatment

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fiverr for hiring off duty cops to do your dirty work

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

clear web illicit drug market that is allowed to operate because it is selling its users data to the federal government

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

smart mattress that can tell when you have a tummy ache and will warm up to comfort u :3:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

ive got a freind that moved to silicon valley a while back, and i was showing him an idea i had to make a small website that would help me study chinese reading and vocab in a slightly different way than i've seen other people do before and said maybe i could throw it up for other people to use too. and he unironically asked "but how are you going to fit in the AI?"

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

kid beer

SolTerrasa
Sep 2, 2011

post hole digger posted:

smart mattress that can tell when you have a tummy ache and will warm up to comfort u :3:

i got an offer with this company; it is called Eight Sleep and they offered me a million dollars in stock annually to work for them. they sell an ai-controlled health-sensor water-cooled mattress. it is called The Pod and it costs five thousand dollars

edit: i just checked and it is now four thousand dollars but it requires a subscription to Mattress for two hundred fifty a year

SolTerrasa fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Jun 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

my mattress subscription is cheaper than that