Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

fart simpson posted:

a web forum where old people can post about funy computer

do you have a plan to monetize this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

fresh_cheese posted:

realtime generative llm that parses discussions around you and provides snappy comebacks to your AR goggles for you to say as if you thought them up all by yourself

finally i can match the cunning wit of grok

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Eeyo posted:

subscription smart birdfeeder.

will send alerts to your phone of id’d birds. tracks timing and population. tracks squirrels.

extra $5 a month unlocks squirrel block. uses ai to id squirrels and shut automated gate to bird food.

can only be refilled with proprietary single-use bird food canisters. designed by a team of veterinary scientists and chefs to change with the season and adjust to birds’ needs. comes in different varieties for different types of birds and geographic locations. $10 for a refill (approximately 2 cups of food), but if you subscribe it’s 20% off!

regretfully 🦜feedr has been recalled due to squirrel block ai decapitating songbirds at random

also the bird food was made from birds

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

OldAlias posted:

the robo burger ppl say theyre ‘worlds first’ but I’m p sure Japan made a different one first

if it's anything that's "put a quarter in machine, receive snack," Japan has done it

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

american drones TM -- an american gladiators / battlebots media empire ripoff but humans vs nerf gun ai robots and DJI drones programmed to plow into contestants wearing helmets and a lot of safety padding

let the public see the future battlefield :berninator: :roboluv:

do the humans get live rounds?