Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rotor posted:

a revolutionary new startup that manufactures and sells a useful, durable good directly to consumers for a fair price

:jj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Buck Turgidson posted:

cringe insurance

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

sex, but it’s with another man instead of a woman.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

[thinking harder than I’ve ever thought about anything in my life] some kind of… software… for businesses?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

draft kings for leetcode

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

more secure ashley Madison reboot called zero trist

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fractional investing platform for California ground water

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

kiva micro loan style site with veneer of charity operating in the Chinese market to help poor rural Americans afford medical treatment

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fiverr for hiring off duty cops to do your dirty work

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

clear web illicit drug market that is allowed to operate because it is selling its users data to the federal government

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

smart mattress that can tell when you have a tummy ache and will warm up to comfort u :3:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger posted:

sex, but it’s with another man instead of a woman.

been thinking about this one A LOT lately. anyone know of any companies working in this space or is this just a hypothetical for now

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

don't post small beer

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

roomba for dog poo poo

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

juicero 2

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger posted:

fractional investing platform for California ground water

still think this one has legs. why buy a share of a famous painting or wine when you can own a share of a ground water aquifer? the next time drought rears up, why, you'll be making it rain! :thumbsup: get it before harvard's endowment does! enron be proud

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Shaggar posted:

a battery that has the energy density of gasoline but is 1/2 the weight

here’s my idea: a battery that has the energy density of gasoline but is 1/3 the weight

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

since tap water is free in nyc, a tap water export service to "underserved" communities in california

we already plan on annexing the great lakes for this purpose. theyre part of california as of 2050.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

kidludes: the quaaludes for kids

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

vets but for humans.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Linux Operating System running on a desktop computer

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

when i was a kid i remember hearing about that idea the same time as i learned about the edmonston pumping plant, and conflated the two in my head, thinking that was how we got water out of the central valley and over the grapevine.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

some sort of community website that could display short snippets of text that you can post, and you can follow other people and read the snippets that they post. is this anything?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

cgi startup that adds cigarette smoking back into movies where they took it out or where there was never any smoking to begin with.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

*guy in back*

uber but for gay sex

Going to try and hack something together this weekend. I’ll be in the garage with my laptop

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Steve Jobs: but wait, there’s more…
[steve steps out of the spotlight as the screen behind him starts playing footage of two guys absolutely going to town on each other]

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Steve Jobs throwing away the idea after he hears about uber for unconventional medicine.

so sad to think about what could have been. gently caress. cancer.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

well-read undead posted:

you make any progress on this yet?

lets just say ive been doing a LOT of market research

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

well-read undead posted:

great work, maybe you can coalesce some of your findings into a pitch deck

based on my findings, i think id prefer what you call a catch deck.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i believe that with an investment from your fund today, men will be having sex with each other within our lifetime.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

well-read undead posted:

a subscription service that doesn't do anything, you just pay money for nothing

this already exists, in the form of every streaming service my wife is signed up to.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

tmesis posted:

a monthly paid subscription service that lets you use public restrooms in coffee shops

they did that one already I think

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

https://www.inc.com/sonya-mann/good2go-bathroom-startup.html

the company's site unsurprisingly no longer resolves lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

isn’t this just “water” ? where the heck do you live that your water bill isn’t metered

my landlord pays the water bill so i leave the sink on all day and just dip my cup under when i want some

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

sex gatorade

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

an entire line of sex supplements that are branded like workout supplements -- sex pre-workout powder, sex bcaas, etc

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

git apologist posted:

a small but potent quantity of shareable DNA that you can gift to a woman and create new people with. i know it sounds far fetched but we’ll make it maddeningly addictive to produce and people will do almost anything to share it as often as possible

Hmm. Sounds interesting. Hypothetically, what if you gave it to another man

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i dont think i ever noticed it was a trans person and always thought it was just two gay guys having sex with each other.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

im working on an idea for a new startup over here... do you guys think anyone would pay for sex?

what kind of sex are we talking here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

this, but it jacks you off instead of punching you