Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Tinder for finding a lawn guy. Also maybe pet sitters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

the record-everything-button app, launched it has a single button which when pushed starts recording every available audio input, the desktop and the active window, and emits a beep on every output. it then provides a link which when accessed offers a monitoring webpage showing that everything is indeed being recorded. sell it to the ten million active podcasters as a foolproof solution to the invariable recording fuckups.

feels like this should exist already, but the number of fuckups seems too high for that.

Perfect, now make each of those types of recording a separate $5/month and also send it all home to your servers for marketing

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Tell nerds it works like the star trek transporter, they'll lose their loving minds over it

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

A single goddamn place where you can punch in a list of bands either manually or generated from your personal library and/or streaming accounts, and get notifications immediately when any of the artists announce tour dates. Ideally with being able to set how far you are willing to travel for each particular act, and different levels of how hard the service tries to get ahold of you about it.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

usb is the universal power plug but it maxes out at 5v so lets get 120v usb for level 1 car charging

Just 24 USB connectors hotglued together

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

That service that would go through your old social media posts and scramble them all with garbage data before deleting the account, before Facebook bullied them into shuttering.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

an unicode/ai consortium to advocate for distinct unicode codepoints for ai generated text, and laws to require disclosure in media. maybe pixels should have an ai bit-flag too

i guess it would fail in its goals because it's like expecting spam to announce itself, but the startup would get donations

I mean, it would still be doing something as opposed to the current strategy of uh, doing nothing, so I'm for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

SuperDepressing posted:

a websight where you can post but only using predefined words like a souls game message

I've been thinking about this since you posted it and might have to rig it up