Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SolTerrasa
Sep 2, 2011

HamAdams posted:

ai that will act as a job reference

next time I get a reference call for people I hate I’m gonna say “as a large language model, “ as many times as I can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolTerrasa
Sep 2, 2011

post hole digger posted:

smart mattress that can tell when you have a tummy ache and will warm up to comfort u :3:

i got an offer with this company; it is called Eight Sleep and they offered me a million dollars in stock annually to work for them. they sell an ai-controlled health-sensor water-cooled mattress. it is called The Pod and it costs five thousand dollars

edit: i just checked and it is now four thousand dollars but it requires a subscription to Mattress for two hundred fifty a year

SolTerrasa fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Jun 29, 2023

SolTerrasa
Sep 2, 2011

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

an internet advertising company that takes the money from those wishing to advertise and it insists that someone somewhere saw the advert but it never actually showed the advert because who can tell anyway? just make some engagement graphs and take their money.

company name: woopsy

company name: google