Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Fart Sandwiches posted:

steam sales but for cars

vehicle financing but for video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

residential toll roads

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

vinyl records with ads between tracks

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

a smart torque wrench that requires DLC to access different torque settings, each with a specific number of uses before it has to be reloaded

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

a free 55" flatscreen TV that has a persistent advertising bar and uses analytics to provide you topical ad- oh wait
https://www.telly.com/

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Sleep as a service

https://www.eightsleep.com/

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

OldAlias posted:

from anime

to reality

the robo burger ppl say theyre ‘worlds first’ but I’m p sure Japan made a different one first

eat your hamburgers, apollo

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Internet Old One posted:

A sleeping pod filled with warm vibrating glycerine and sensors you glue to your body that record whatever, leds and speakers for flashing lights and tones for "health".

The glycerine and sensor pads are all consumables and the bed requires a 19.94/mo subscription.

It doesn't matter, as soon as they see the nocturnal erection sensor cuff the right kind of very rich people will be snatching them up just so they can bust out of bed like neo from the matrix in the morning before their morning enema of handsome asexual athlete blood.

Since it's not a medical device I'll naturally sell off every byte of medical data collected.

no thanks

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

this but it also jacks you off

i'll take five of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

eschaton posted:

company that sends a dirt cheap WiFi+USB printer to every household in the US with like a 10-page cheap ink cart/printhead after doing deals to sell 50-page carts at gas stations, convenience stores, and drugstores for $9.99 with $1 rebate for mailing in your old cart

if it just worked it could instantly ruin the market for lovely but more expensive printers with way more expensive ink

oh wait these were supposed to be jokes not things I wish people would do

I just assume everyone “steals materials” by printing things at work like I do, op