Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

AI powered post ignorer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

an encyclopaedia anyone can edit

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

a company where everyone is the ceo

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

communism as a service

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

some gadget leds are annoyingly bright so a wite-out/twink/correction-fluid looking product that applies a mostly opaque liquid that hardens to a gum (for easy removal) to dull the light

product name: spooge

i use 3m blue masking tape for this

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

startup that provides homes to homeless. you could call it one less less

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

genai for investor story time, it constantly grinds and emails ai generated pitch decks to VCs then let’s you know when one wants to set up a meeting then it gives you a pitch script and you get the seed funding. you could get hundreds of seed funds a week this way

as a service, i guess

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

fart simpson posted:

genai to make your vc investment decisions, it constantly grinds through your emails to find pitch decks that fit your investment profile and sets up a meeting with the good ones, or maybe even just automatically disperses the seed funding. you could fund hundreds of startups a week this way

as a service, i guess

text me

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

lol yes I realised that like 2 mins later

I thought the food was a good one but well I guess I got beaten by the miserable reality of Pizza as a Service

my water is free, suck it hellscape livers

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

a small but potent quantity of shareable DNA that you can gift to a woman and create new people with. i know it sounds far fetched but we’ll make it maddeningly addictive to produce and people will do almost anything to share it as often as possible

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

post hole digger posted:

i dont think i ever noticed it was a trans person and always thought it was just two gay guys having sex with each other.

same and it was/is funny watching the penis spin around

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

an ai that replies 'u mad' immediately on any chud post anywhere

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

fully automated luxury gay space communism

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

napping, but in the gig economy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Eeyo posted:

an ai-powered spirituality service that matches you with likeminded people and auto-generates a religion based on your data/personality profile/questionnaire answers.

we already have x and facebook for that (the religion is racism)