Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Sure if you sign an NDA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

electric dump trucks

Electric dump truck asses :yosbutt:

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

a machine that makes tiny, fully functional versions of itself

Easily one of the best of the futurama reboot episodes

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

a phone you never need to charge

A phone you always need to charge. Wireless charging not supported, a cord is required. A corded phone

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

A pill tech nerds can take that gives them huge muscles so they can fight in mma to distract us from the fact that they’re dorks

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

rotor posted:

there was a person in SF who was doing this thing where they’d converted a bus to mobile toilets & showers for homeless people and offered haircuts & stuff and i always thought that was unironically a good idea. Like however you may feel about homeless issues in sf, i think everyone can agree that giving em a place to clean up is a good idea.

I recently saw a YouTube short mocking the use of narcam to save the lives of homeless people overdosing and the comments were full of people agreeing with the video and decrying the Seattle government for wasting money on this so you might be giving people too much credit when you say “I think everyone can agree giving them a place to clean up is a good idea”

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

a roomba that disposes of waste by making GBS threads bricks of compacted trash

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Website that uses chat gpt to summarize discord communities and create weird little geocities style websites summarizing whatever they’re talking about. Then when people stumble on them nostalgic for the early 2000s web experience they get served ads targeted at older people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

vending machine art should have been creation of adam with the burger in the middle