Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

a service that hosts images and lets anyone upload images for free without needing an account and it doesn’t serve any ads or have dumb social media crap and has api access for the image uploads. and the images stay up forever unless the uploader wants to delete them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

company that makes a $250 vr headset in a glasses form factor with great ar pass through, and it weighs less than 200 grams, has 200 degree field of view, high pixel density and good optics to avoid weird image artifacts and it has 10+ hours of battery life

idk why someone hasn’t made this already, it would sell pretty well

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

robot that monitors the co2 levels in the air and captures any carbon above the set limit and sequesters it autonomously, allowing us to reach the ipcc goals without changing anything about society

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a type of commercial transport that allows people to go from hong kong to new york in under 3 hours at an affordable price

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Shaggar posted:

a battery that has the energy density of gasoline but is 1/2 the weight

holy crap… id buy that

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

ive got a freind that moved to silicon valley a while back, and i was showing him an idea i had to make a small website that would help me study chinese reading and vocab in a slightly different way than i've seen other people do before and said maybe i could throw it up for other people to use too. and he unironically asked "but how are you going to fit in the AI?"

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

kid beer

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

my mattress subscription is cheaper than that

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

baby beer

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a web forum for millionaire bodybuilding computer touchers

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

git apologist posted:

a company where everyone is the ceo

single proprietorships 4 all

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

programming language with an advanced type system that can prove, at compile time, that the customers will like the software

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a website and app where you can deposit money, transfer money to other users, and withdraw the money into ca$h

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

can you do that???

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

graph posted:

already exists, its called drizly and their tv ads come on every day at noon

lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

I had the idea in like 2004 but slept on it and now
someone else reaps the rewards

i said they should make a better playstation and then a few years later the ps2 came out and i never even got a royalty check

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

post hole digger posted:

so sad to think about what could have been. gently caress. cancer.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

an app for gay men to meet up primarily to have sexual interaction

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

an app to do free stock market trades, but the actual trades are on a delay, and me, the app owner, can view all the pending trades and insert my own trades in before that of my customers. to sort of skim off the top of the price movement

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Buck Turgidson posted:

an app for gay men to meet up primarily to have sexual interaction but the actual meet ups are on a delay, and me, the app owner, can view all the pending meet ups and insert my own meet ups in before that of my customers. to sort of skim off the top (and bottoms)

ok now you have my attention

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

rotor posted:

there was a person in SF who was doing this thing where they’d converted a bus to mobile toilets & showers for homeless people and offered haircuts & stuff and i always thought that was unironically a good idea. Like however you may feel about homeless issues in sf, i think everyone can agree that giving em a place to clean up is a good idea.

would it surprise to learn that i dont agree

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

all you can eat rear end

they already have your mom tho

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

homelessness as a service

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

genai to make your vc investment decisions, it constantly grinds through your emails to find pitch decks that fit your investment profile and sets up a meeting with the good ones, or maybe even just automatically disperses the seed funding. you could fund hundreds of startups a week this way

as a service, i guess

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

pay as you go water

isn’t this just “water” ? where the heck do you live that your water bill isn’t metered

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

post hole digger posted:

my landlord pays the water bill so i leave the sink on all day and just dip my cup under when i want some

hell yeah

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Pizza as a Service

https://github.com/RIAEvangelist/node-dominos-pizza-api

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

you guys should run the tap all day and bottle and sell it. what are you doing

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

your leaving money on the table. some places pay up to $5 per cubic meter for the stuff

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

wiki dns. the dns records that anyone can edit.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im working on an idea for a new startup over here... do you guys think anyone would pay for sex?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Silver Alicorn posted:

I'd settle for a 36 hour work week and a safety net

good news on half of that at least

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

just make the bed out of hot water

my parents had one made of room temperature water

its gotta be similar

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

subscription cheese

they have that

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i mean i havent checked so im not sure, but it feels like they have it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

update:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a web forum where old people can post about funy computer

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Roosevelt posted:

do you have a plan to monetize this?

im hoping an insane person will pay money to register multiple accounts per day

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Scud Hansen posted:

a new package manager

a fork of home brew but it injects ads and you can pay a subscription to remove the ads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a company that matches people with good credit to people with bad credit seeking loans. they share their names, addresses, and social security numbers with each other, and the person with good credit uses that info to add the person with bad credit as an authorized user on their credit cards

having access to that credit card instantly boosts the credit rating of the other person, so they can get approved for their mortgage or loan or w/e or get a better interest rate. they pay the platform like $100 and the platform pays out $40 or $50 to the person who lent their credit card. win win!