Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

demo's sick. i haven't watched the 6 minute trailer they put out, someone tell me if there's anything cool in there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqpbMLVa9EI

i got the pikmin 1+2 ports in a fit of hype and if i get through them early enough i might get 3, which i didn't even finish before my wii U was tragically separated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
oatchi

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I’m looking forward to it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i will protect them

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

I haven't watched any of the trailers since I already know that I'm going to enjoy it. The Pikmin series is win.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

well, check out the demo, available now on the nintendo e-shop. you can play a substantial amount of the beginning of the game and you can keep your progress when the full game releases.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

pikmin is hype. too many good games to play

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

oddium posted:

i will protect them

:hai:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

herculon posted:

I’m looking forward to it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oddium posted:

i will protect them

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i hope they bring back bulbmin

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

demo was quite good but holy gently caress the constant tutorial interruptions were terrible.

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

oddium posted:

i hope they bring back bulbmin

Isnt that basically what oatchi is supposed to be

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

very nice i like posted:

Isnt that basically what oatchi is supposed to be

oatchi is a dog.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

absolutely anything posted:

oatchi is a dog.

this. anyway i don't think nintendo is going to bring bulbmin back so i made one out of clay

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oddium posted:

this. anyway i don't think nintendo is going to bring bulbmin back so i made one out of clay

lol cool

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oddium posted:

neat

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

oddium posted:

hell yeah

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

oddium posted:

Looks great, nice work!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

oddium posted:

what a great little guy

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

oddium posted:

Nice work

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

oddium posted:

sick

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

which game was that in... it's been so long

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

b_d posted:

which game was that in... it's been so long

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

nice. i'm planning to play 1 and as much as 2 as i can before 4 comes out but there might be tgoo much other stuff going on to get that far

copy
Jul 26, 2007

oddium posted:

sick dude

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

oddium posted:

cool bulbmin

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

thank you everyone. here's a pikmin 1 thing i did too uhhhhh a year ago maybe when i was playing through pikmin 1 again

the dolphin is made out of old junk like batteries and two microwave soup bowls and pen caps and stuff. for pikmin 3 i will make. a bunch of fruit glued together i guess

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i love pikmin

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

oddium posted:

thank you everyone. here's a pikmin 1 thing i did too uhhhhh a year ago maybe when i was playing through pikmin 1 again

the dolphin is made out of old junk like batteries and two microwave soup bowls and pen caps and stuff. for pikmin 3 i will make. a bunch of fruit glued together i guess

That’s cute as hell

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oddium posted:

lol sick, that's badass

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

oddium posted:

Hell yeah I'd hit that bong

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

oddium posted:

Pikmin Warhammer would own lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

oddium posted:

oddium posted:

These are fantastic and I love em.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

oddium posted:

I got the tude now posted:

That’s cute as hell

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

oddium posted:

this is bad rear end

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

yeah the bulblin and the scene are sick as hell. good job edit bulbmin

big deal fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Jul 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

oddium posted:

this is cool as hell