Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

B33rChiller posted:

onion slice on the grill sounds like a great idea

My dad has a grill pan (it's like a dish with holes in it) for grillin' veg.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

It looks like this

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i made some barbecue turner hooks for the grill dads in my life for christmas a couple years ago

they're made from desert ironwood, a wood so dense it does not float

cruft

Quadramind posted:

on your mark

That dog doesn't look healthy, you might want to make an appointment with the vet.

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy
we out here(babby's first bbq, every piece tested to 180 degrees internal, poo poo slappsss)

up next: ribs and sausage, followed by a tri tip that we're gonna smoke for bout 4 hours

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

B33rChiller

teemolover42069 posted:

we out here(babby's first bbq, every piece tested to 180 degrees internal, poo poo slappsss)

up next: ribs and sausage, followed by a tri tip that we're gonna smoke for bout 4 hours

Those sum tasty lookin burgs. Mmmmmm

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
B33rChiller

I found an article about the most :staredog: :burger: grill I've ever personally seen.
https://www.lanzaroteon.com/news-lanzarote/timanfaya-s-natural-barbecue-oven-lanzarote-on

Dr. Honked posted:

Escape From Noise

"at the El Diablo (translated as devil)"

B33rChiller

They kept calling it a "natural barbecue" on the tour, and I asked my pal "I wonder if this is just the place where chickens come to lay down when they're about ready to die?"

natural bbq my rear end. It's just geothermally fired.

Dr. Honked posted:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

canyoneer posted:

i made some barbecue turner hooks for the grill dads in my life for christmas a couple years ago

they're made from desert ironwood, a wood so dense it does not float

these are great

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

Had to reach back 3 pages to find my charcoal cooker.
Hot summer, gonna cook outdoors.

Dr. Honked posted: