Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

More like TRUCKER CARLSON HAT!

In :finland:

Anything on the wishlist is fine, everything you think that is super-cool and not on the wishlist is fine. Just ask before you gift. Because I have a lot of poo poo on a lot of different platforms and doubles makes me sad.

Wishlist

Edit: Goddamnit it, I forgot my links!

River City Girls 2 sent up.
And too many roman numerals Final Fantasy received from below.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jun 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

HEADS UP!

Anything on the wishlist is fine, everything you think that is super-cool and not on the wishlist is fine. Just ask before you gift. Because I have a lot of poo poo on a lot of different platforms and doubles makes me sad.

Wishlist

Edit:
Armored Core - Fires Of Rubix Cube NOT sent above, but will be as soon as it can be.
System Shock received from below. Will Shodan finally be defeated?

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jun 30, 2023

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

More like Au don't have a lovely joke for this nickname!

Wishlist

Edit:
Shadow Of Doubt sent up!
And the Case of the Golden Idol + DLC received from below!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Jul 1, 2023

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Not a ride!

Extra thanks to Gun Jam for the drive-by gift of Bloodstained: Curse Of The Moon!

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Makes no sense to bomb only the last cart of a train, so we need to keep adding carts!

DISCLAIMER: Last ride before I gently caress off on a road trip. Because of said road trip, I might take a while to react to stuff. Sorry in advance.

Wishlist

Edit:
Ghostwire: Tokyo and EvoluShip sent up.
Confirming High Fleet as received, though I haven't had a chance to accept it yet. Thanks very much!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jul 2, 2023

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

A train ride in the middle of a road trip! loving mad!

DISCLAIMER: Last ride before I gently caress off on a road trip. Because of said road trip, I might take a while to react to stuff. Sorry in advance.

Wishlist

Edit:
Sunset Overdrive and Luck Be A Landlord sent up!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Jul 6, 2023

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Pixeltendo posted:

Gonna try this out for the first time!

Profile :canada:
Wishlist

Is your wishlist private? It's showing up as empty for me.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I'm giving the gift of Sklurb.

Wishlist

Edit:
GYLT (all caps) sent up and Fear And Hunger 2 and Camp Canyonwood received from below!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jul 10, 2023

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Shrimp must be kept entertained!

Wishlist

Edit:
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective sent up.
Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age received from below!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jul 11, 2023

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Maybe one more.

Wishlist

Edit: Potionomics sent up.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jul 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I got moose in my caboose!

Wishlist

I will most likely send a gift tomorrow, due to not being at a computer.