Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Well, this train was dead before I got here, but now that I'm here it's going to choo choo along just fine OR ELSE

This is me from Portugal, Europe
and my wishlist

The order of stuff in there is not important, but there may be some shenanigans what with regional pricing blocks -- if that happens (I'm sorry) try any other item.

Edit: sent Strange Horticulture and Murder House to sklurb
Edit 2: also sent Busters a friend request to hopefully send an extra game their way and right a wrong
Edit 3: Katreus sent me Jet Lancer, Danmaku Unlimited 3, :hmmorks: Dakka Squadron, and Strike Suit Infinity
Edit 4: sent Busters, the new remake of Myst (2021), finally a good use for that VR set

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jul 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

One more.

This is me from Portugal, Europe
and my wishlist

Order of stuff in there is not important, but there may be some shenanigans with regional pricing locking -- if that happens (I'm sorry) try any other game.

Edit: still waiting on Raven to accept friend request
Edit 2: got the Golden Idol: Game + DLC pack from anilEhilated! That should be a good time
Edit 3: sent Two Point Hospital and Disco Elysium to Raven, lots of either caring about others or pilfering people action in these two (whichever you prefer)!

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jul 11, 2023