Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trucker Hat
Jul 25, 2021
Choo Choo :canada:

Wishlist

E1: Sent up Neon White and Jupiter Hell. Sending gifts from Canada to the USA is turning into a real pain in the rear end, but I'm happy with those gifts. Enjoy!
E2: The code worked! Thank you for River City Girls 2!

Trucker Hat fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Jun 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trucker Hat
Jul 25, 2021
Going again :canada:

Wishlist

E1: Sent up Old World
E2: Got Hardspacr Shipbreaker thanks again!!
E3: Abd thank you Gun Jam for AI War 2

Trucker Hat fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jul 1, 2023

Trucker Hat
Jul 25, 2021
Getting one more, happy to be able to gift someone with the same currency :canada:

Wishlist

e1: Sent up game du jour Dave the Diver, and I went off script with Vampire Survivors
e2: Got Dredge! That's one I was secretly hoping to get the most, so thank you Nerdie!

Trucker Hat fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jul 4, 2023

Trucker Hat
Jul 25, 2021
Getting a last ride in as the sale comes to a close :canada:

Wishlist

E1: sent up Lego Star Wars and AI Wars 2!
E2: got Hi-Fi Rush... and some new friends <3 thank you Something Awful Summer Sale Steam Gift Train

Trucker Hat fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Jul 13, 2023