Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah I do actually play this game lol... it's like if Battlefield was pretty sweet and way cheaper, and less visually noisy and gross. I just didn't like the way that noob was talking to me. Anyway if your on a friend's list you can see the scrims to join easily. It's got loadouts and fully customizable level-locked guns which kinda blows rear end cheeks if I had any complaints but other than that if you want a smooth Battlefield-style FPS there it is. You can hang onto a rope from a helicopter and use a sledgehammer to blow up walls. Cheers, folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That feel when you smoke a helicopter pilot.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
that WeedNumber guy loving sucks so bad lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

He bought me battle bitch so hes actually p chill and under my protection

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's welcome to chat in this thread as well but he better be wise with his words.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
wish more shooters would focus on fun poo poo like destructibility instead of pointless hyperrealism :blastu:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

wish more shooters would focus on fun poo poo like destructibility instead of pointless hyperrealism :blastu:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game feels better than the last 5 battlefields I played lol. It's pretty tight. And you can vault through tiny rear end windows.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

He's welcome to chat in this thread as well but he better be wise with his words.

Thank you for being gracious. But I actually do remember you from a while back (2015) when I posted on my old account, Viva Miriya. I think I even named a dude in xenonauts after you when I had a thread up back then too. Your posting then and now does seem quite familiar to me. But whatevs, I’m in your house b.

HolePisser1982 posted:

dude I’m trying. give a dude some pointers if you wanna help out. Idk what else to say on that one. Hope we can at least be chill and game at some point.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Permission revoked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

TheWeedNumber posted:

Thank you for being gracious. But I actually do remember you from a while back (2015) when I posted on my old account, Viva Miriya. I think I even named a dude in xenonauts after you when I had a thread up back then too. Your posting then and now does seem quite familiar to me. But whatevs, I’m in your house b.

dude I’m trying. give a dude some pointers if you wanna help out. Idk what else to say on that one. Hope we can at least be chill and game at some point.

chill. all you have to do is change who you are as a person

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RCyVvf6PPk

----------------

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
ak-15 really feels like that choppa style, up close or past 100m

really want that scar tho

----------------

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Always glanced over this game because it looked like poo poo.

But, maybe I'm now the battlebitch???

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Kazvall posted:

Always glanced over this game because it looked like poo poo.

But, maybe I'm now the battlebitch???

it fucks

----------------

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I hope not. I'm celibate.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Kazvall posted:

I hope not. I'm celibate.

ain't got nuthin to do wit u

----------------

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
it fucks, you pray, ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stop doing your bit in here man. Criminy.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Stop doing your bit in here man. Criminy.

????

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Quietly sip on your bitch juice and keep your little jokes to yourself for a while man. Be cool.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Quietly sip on your bitch juice and keep your little jokes to yourself for a while man. Be cool.

thank you for being direct with your feedback. on it

----------------

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Cattleshit

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

TheWeedNumber posted:

ah,

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

ya.

this game looks sick honestly lol i'll prob check it out soon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

Cattleshit

Lol this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can make your headshot hit marker the size of the whole screen.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Is this game modeled after a particular bf game or just the series in general?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

It’s like if the ones after 2 were as memorable and fresh-feeling as 2, as much as a 2020s battlefield clone can be.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

That's a pretty glowing review, considering. Hell, I'll give this a shot, tonight.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Kazvall posted:

it's modeled after a dream i had where battlefield was good again but i had a huge paper due in an hour that i didn't work on and i was running to deliver it to my professor and i was yelling for the bus to wait but my voice didn't work

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Thats dope, my dreams are never that cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They kept scope glint, vaulting, loadies, destruction and some of the other nice or interesting things about 3 but made them better and nicer feeling or they just are in a better game that’s easier on the eyes. Everyone can revive, weapons aren’t super class specific, everything seems thoughtfully designed. Stuff like that.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the dark maps where u gotta toggle nv on and off because of flares/torches/map lights is cool

----------------

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
this game slaps and cums! just hit level 60 and unlocked clans so i created the impzone group.. Hopefully tis cool that i named it ~Wormskull~ . Invite code is 12940754390253Tane89593

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Squeezy Farm posted:

this game slaps and cums! just hit level 60 and unlocked clans so i created the impzone group.. Hopefully tis cool that i named it ~Wormskull~ . Invite code is 12940754390253Tane89593

lmao