Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I once made a series of highly popular spengbab memes using MS Paint on a different forum. It’s all been downhill since then :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MYFcocSDDo

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Spray painting and writing all over corporately owned property

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Genesplicer sixered me for backseat modding for posting this:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Haven’t been able to do jack poo poo since I had Adobe CS5 and it won’t work on my 64-bit computer, and I ain’t paying a monthly fee to “own” Photoshop or whatever it is they’re doing now :lol:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
probably this cross stitch map, it's really huge
I don't have any photos of it ironed in the frame but it looks better

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
I have an exhibit in a French museum. It's been there for like 5 years at this point and I've never visited it.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

well what are you waiting for

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Definitely the goon Megaman comic, not even joking.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Look i just draw erotic art for money, idk if I'd call any of it my magnum opus.

Gorgeous Zan
Apr 13, 2007

New Haven Yacht Club
I made two sigs in byob this year, that's pretty big for me.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I shaved my genitalia into a handle bar mustache

Wanna see op I can pm you

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

drat, pretty hard to top this

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
MC Fontalot sampled a dumb little homerecorded song I made in one of his songs.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
https://soundcloud.com/user-129145744/north-pole-psychiatrist

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I shopped a picture of a boat or something that got like 50k views on Imgur overnight, which I can only attribute to some kind of bug in their redirection system.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I paid someone to draw Elon musk loving a pregnant twitter logo while the reddit snoo strokes it's digg. I think that counts as my accomplishment.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i was a band and we made songs and some people really liked them. no major success but we did ok and managed a couple of EPs and small euro tours before we split up.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
i have all 151 original pokemon memorized in order

EDIT: sorry misread title

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

I farted one time and it made a noise like "woah!". Like my own rear end in a top hat was impressed with that fart

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Street Horrrsing posted:

I farted one time and it made a noise like "woah!". Like my own rear end in a top hat was impressed with that fart

This is great.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3979339

Absolutely the fusion of my 2 hobbies. ^

And drawing with eyeshadow

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
The town's High School I grew up in had a "School Rock that was commonly spray painted with generic school spirit messages - "Go Class of 2006!" "Good luck seniors!" "Will you take me to prom?".
So anyway.
Anyway my friends and I spray goatse on it. We excluded the penis, and did our best to not make it look explicit to the uninformed eye, but anyone who knew what goatse was, probably knew.
My humor hasn't changed much since then.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I made a model of a spaceship when I was 17 that still gets stolen by people who use it in official artwork in comics, sell it online, 3d print giant versions to make a pc tower etc

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i was a band and we made songs and some people really liked them. no major success but we did ok and managed a couple of EPs and small euro tours before we split up.

pretty much same, except no euro tours (only regional us tours) and we got to open for lydia lunch and hang out with her.

ShimmyGuy
Jan 12, 2008

One morning, Shimmy awoke to find he was a awesome shiny bug.

RapturesoftheDeep posted:

MC Fontalot sampled a dumb little homerecorded song I made in one of his songs.

I need to know which one

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
Training myself to make eye contact with people to better blend in with neurotypicals

Oh poo poo, misread the thread title :sweatdrop:

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Captain Splendid posted:

I made a model of a spaceship when I was 17 that still gets stolen by people who use it in official artwork in comics, sell it online, 3d print giant versions to make a pc tower etc

tell me more. this sounds weird i wanna know more.

as for me i've worked on tv shows i was really proud of for where they went politically while still being funny, films i was proud of, but probably a dumb sketch i produced and edited with a director friend is "greatest" at least numerically, cause it has like 30 million views

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I took a shitload of photos that I really like :3:

Also I rasturbated the Great Wave of Kanagawa to cover the wall of my bedroom in college. My girlfriend at the time thought it was cool :cool:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

perhaps the singing lowtax goatse: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3942545

donut click with your nunnery's computer, also all of them have sounds

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
If you GIS 'Bandai Hi-Mock' then this guy is right there on the front page.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Somewhere in the Canadian Rockies I made this piece of art

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/1SzifjG.jpg

Which I eventually incorporated into the Goons in Platoons dickbook that I made about a decade ago

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/JHGCWbf.jpg https://i.imgur.com/AlBOcMJ.jpg

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I carved and painted world maps for CNN that were mounted on the wall behind reporters for years

And they were done in a rush so it was my loose interpretation of the actual geography :v:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Captain Splendid posted:

Talk to an ip attorney. You might be able to shake some change out of them

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bCjAxd9G5M

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

:nice:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I was in a ska band in highschool and we won a battle of the bands, we were really good, we kinda sounded like an extra lovely knock off of Sublime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019