Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Snowy posted:

I carved and painted world maps for CNN that were mounted on the wall behind reporters for years

And they were done in a rush so it was my loose interpretation of the actual geography :v:

This seems major

Cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

I made a card game beloved by thousands, but my wonky brain means I can't seal the deal and have it published properly.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Ingenium posted:

I need to know which one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3q3PiefJiM

The hook from "Floating Bridge" is ukulele from a twee little indie song I recorded in like 2 hours.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
I used to be able to play a pretty decent version of Chopin's Torrent Etude and an OK 3rd Movement of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.

These are both banger pieces and I wish I could competently play them, but alas... I kinda want to relearn them. Moonlight would actually probably be reasonable, but Torrent is a monster and would take a lot of time.

Canine Blues Arooo fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jul 4, 2023

OsteoMcB
Mar 19, 2023

On a forum years ago I made a lovely Dwarf Fortress drawing with stick figures about goblins invading a fortress on MSPaint.

Suffice to say my art skills have never improved since. I bet I still got it somewhere on my hard drive.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Probably some lovely photoshop I made in 2005 for GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cadex
Jun 6, 2003

Operationally, God is beginning to resemble not a ruler but the last fading smile of a cosmic Cheshire Cat.
I never made anything but one night weebl shows us the new badger heavy animation he's working on in the #weebl irc channel and I suggested he include some mushrooms.
that's probably my greatest contribution to the fine arts.