Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

White rum is best white spirit.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

how could you misspell bourbon so badly

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Anything’s better than Malort.

Vulpine Complex
Apr 13, 2007

rum

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
both are pretty gross straight but I guess gin goes down easier. vodka tastes like a terrible medicine. worked at a gin factory and the whole place smelled like the stuff along with cleaning agent. I had a good Mexican rose flavored gin and that’s as far as I’ll go

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
vodka I had a grass infused one that I think was Icelandic. I didn’t like it much but that flavor always stuck with me

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Flavored malt liquor beverage or whatever the gently caress 4loko is > everything else

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TK8325 posted:

how could you misspell bourbon so badly

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I can get down with gin. But I get down with most things alcohol so I’m not sure what that says

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I don't even drink but when I did I had like 2 weeks maybe where I drank gin and tonics.

I realized that the hangover headache would start before even the buzz ended tho. Ugh no more gin

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

Les Os posted:

vodka I had a grass infused one that I think was Icelandic. I didn’t like it much but that flavor always stuck with me

You might be thinking of the Polish Bison grass vodka?

It's really good

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I think so? It’s been about a decade and a lot of booze has been consumed

Edit - I’m drinking booze right now !

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Spinz posted:

I don't even drink but when I did I had like 2 weeks maybe where I drank gin and tonics.

I realized that the hangover headache would start before even the buzz ended tho. Ugh no more gin

Yeah I like gin but the awful hangovers and headache while you’re still drinking lead me to partake very rarely. I’ve heard it’s the juniper that causes this reaction due to be a toxin but I don’t know if that’s true or not.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's ridiculous we live in a society you have to double check if someone meant they actually wanted a vodka martini, and many do.

madattheinternet
May 8, 2004

PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!
Calm down and have a seltzer, grandpa.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

If it's a gin rickey sign me up

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A cool midweek tip for all you not knowers: ice, gin, then open a can of Sprite and a can of soda water and pour them in until the jar is full. Awesome drink, I call it a Professor Shark.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
They all taste the same after 7 or so

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Gin and vodka are actually the same thing, one just has flavor and one is for loser alcoholics to drink at work.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Like I’m gonna drink shitwater made from potatoes some adidas track suit wearing peasant picked out of the ground with his nicotine stained paws

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Protip from the Colonies: Substitute gin for tea at Tea Time. Smashing good with a finger sandwich.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Gin is made from botanicals that big tiddy goth broads harvest and do spells with which is siccccck

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nooner posted:

Flavored malt liquor beverage or whatever the gently caress 4loko is > everything else

4loko has been poo poo ever since it lost it's energy.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I quit drinking after I hoarked up a 24oz can of 4Loko Gold on my lap.

It was all fun and games until then.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

I gave up trying to find the papa johns thread so, bump

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Gin loving sucks

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Treecko posted:

I quit drinking after I hoarked up a 24oz can of 4Loko Gold on my lap.

It was all fun and games until then.

Pussy

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Kid is visiting his grandparents; sees grampa smoking a cigar "Grampa can I do that, please?" Gramp responds "Can your pecker touch your butthole yet?" Kid is discouraged and has accurate self evaluation. Kid sees grandpa antagonize the neighbors dog and then gets into it with the homeowner "Grampa, Can I talk poo poo like that, too?" Not until your dick can stretch to your anus. Grandma makes cookies to send the kid off, the kid thanks gramma and grampa asks kid for a cookie before he leaves. Kid asks grampa "Does jet fuel melt steel beams?" Grampa is taken aback by what a maverick his grandson is.

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

gin & milk

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

vermouth best

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Here just to record gin sucks, go vodka.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

KISS never sang a song about cold vodka, cuzzie.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Gin is juniper flavored liquor.

So basically, Christmas tree flavored liquor.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

:snoop: Gin & Juice :snoop:

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I had a dream that I couldn't remember the name for sambuca and the guy at the liquor store couldn't understand me when I asked for "ouzo but italian." Eventually I remembered the word kombucha, which I continued to believe was correct until ten minutes after having awoken

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Whisky os the drink of champions.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Savage For The Winjun posted:

Gin and vodka are actually the same thing

take boat
Jul 8, 2006
boat: TAKEN
gin and vodka are stored in the balls (one for each ball)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
There was a small bar in the living room of my family's home years ago. Came with the house and amazingly this was in Utah.

Mom taught me how to mix a gin and tonic. She preferred a slice of orange on the lip. Now she could ask her ten year old to mix her a drink. Mom wasn't a lush or alcoholic at all but a couple times a week she'd ask me to mix her a drink.

I sampled it once, just a tiny sip, and found it so foul it kept me off hard liquor for the rest of my life.

Beer on the other hand is a different story.