Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

We fly high, no lie, you know this,

BALLIN!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

in many ways cspam chain probing me and calling me out on my disgusting behavior is similar to homophobia and transphobia when you think about

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

in many ways cspam chain probing me and calling me out on my disgusting behavior is similar to homophobia and transphobia when you think about

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Songbearer posted:

[Loads .50 cal Pedojacketed rounds into his GROOM-R2 rifle]

It's time

*CHK-CHAK!*

for drama.

Using antimateriel weapons against humans is a war crime

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the only reason you weren't banned immediately is becuase jeffrey inexplicably spared you... gbs iks chainprobe the OP right now

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Vampire Panties posted:

hey Op this you and your opinion on trans people?

:allears:

ah it's been a while since I read The Joke. It's like goatse, but with no redeeming comforting feeling

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Vampire Panties posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxnvGDK0WGM

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Everyone has skeletons in their closet, like entire graveyards full of the figurative remains of people we wanted genocided, BUT!

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

Vampire Panties posted:

Yeah, a lot of posters on this forum said abysmally stupid / ignorant / offensive poo poo nine loving years ago. Myself included. It was the foundation of this forums culture for the first decade it existed. There exists no way to delete those opinions nor to append a note regarding why they were loving garbage. Posts in threads closed or archived are not editable.

Thanks for the case in point as to why the rap sheet should have been eliminated as a feature when Helldump was closed. You have to be incredibly loving weird to dig up posts that old and pretend they have relevance today, or wield them as a dialogue-ending cudgel.

Rime fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jul 1, 2023

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The SA sex forum Cumdump

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

jus tspend 10 bucks on an alt like a normal person

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Ah, Martin Luther's Ninety-five Theses, in posting form

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

free cumshitter

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Vampire Panties posted:

what a dumbass, not you VP you're cool

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Rime posted:

Yeah, a lot of posters on this forum said abysmally stupid / ignorant / offensive poo poo nine loving years ago. Myself included. It was the foundation of this forums culture for the first decade it existed. There exists no way to delete those opinions nor to append a note regarding why they were loving garbage.

Thanks for the case in point as to why the rap sheet should have been eliminated as a feature when Helldump was closed. You have to be incredibly loving weird to dig up posts that old and pretend they have relevance today.

shut the gently caress up bitch

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Rime posted:

Yeah, a lot of posters on this forum said abysmally stupid / ignorant / offensive poo poo nine loving years ago. Myself included. It was the foundation of this forums culture for the first decade it existed. There exists no way to delete those opinions nor to append a note regarding why they were loving garbage.

Thanks for the case in point as to why the rap sheet should have been eliminated as a feature when Helldump was closed. You have to be incredibly loving weird to dig up posts that old and pretend they have relevance today.

interesting... this post is only seven years old...

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol cool rapsheet

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

I don't think I've ever said anything that dumb. It's really easy.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Just ban everyone in ADTRW

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
That 80s thing is closely related to satanic panic which did in fact implant false memories into kids and ruin many people's lives. A lot of those events got incorporated into q anon and the general conspiracy ingredients cookbook, like the underground tunnels and poo poo like that I think was a new innovation from those times

That that happened is infinitely more a decline of the west than trans anything

But the concept of a decline of the west in itself is already not real

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
OP was forumbanned from D&D for advocating eugenics

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Rime posted:

Thanks for the case in point as to why the rap sheet should have been eliminated as a feature when Helldump was closed. You have to be incredibly loving weird to dig up posts that old and pretend they have relevance today, or wield them as a dialogue-ending cudgel.

Ya know, its within your ability to go back and edit that post. You could post something like 'wow I was breathtakingly wrong and I'm very sorry'
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
You could get mad that someone clicked a few buttons and figured out that you said that. Which segues into:

OP this entire thread is predicated on clearing your name, and the more that I find out about you the more disgusting and awful you are. How did you expect this to go down? Jeffrey would ban your posting enemies and maybe you'd get a sweet custom avatar? I didn't even know who you were a half hour ago, and now I despise you.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

OP was forumbanned from D&D for advocating eugenics

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

why didn't you just buy an alt you loving fool

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

really should've posted this in the anime death tentacle rape warehouse, op

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
this guy has been banned six times, and has autobanned four times. i think the forums are rejecting him like an organ transplant at this point

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

disney plays anime? concerning

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

No "Rime" or reason to these posts if you know what I mean

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

prayer group posted:

this guy has been banned six times, and has autobanned four times. i think the forums are rejecting him like an organ transplant at this point

:haibrow:

OP - :getout:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Rime posted:

gently caress off, 2016 was long after the point where everyone should have known better. Ban this ecofascist transphobic pedo.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
how on earth do guys like this earn the favor of admins and larry gets nuked. what da hell

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

OP not once have you said that you don't enjoy the child torture anime, nor have you given any reason why the creepy as gently caress child torture anime shouldn't be considered some sick pedophile poo poo.

The gently caress is wrong with you if you think that people pointing out that this poo poo is weird and creepy is the offensive part?

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Rime of the Paedo-jacketer

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao what

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

prayer group posted:

how on earth do guys like this earn the favor of admins and larry gets nuked. what da hell

curious indeed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
maybe you arent a transphobe anymore but you have a long and consistent history of making psychopathic posts advocating for mass death your a freak and even cspam has rejected you gtfo

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'd like to get it on the record that I don't enjoy the child torture anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Rime posted:

Discarding eugenics last century was a deathblow mistake for the entire species, is what I'm saying.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

See it's unfair to judge someone for posting a hot take like this way back in the early days of the forums (July 2019).