Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

prayer group posted:

how on earth do guys like this earn the favor of admins and larry gets nuked. what da hell

graced by jeffrey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

cmon guys this is worth a few emptyquotes at least

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ah, i see

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
larry and synthy pissed jeffrey off rime didnt its really simple

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Vampire Panties posted:

hey Op this you and your opinion on trans people?

:allears:

super sweet best pal posted:

Ban OP for homophobia and transphobia for equating their love of a child torture anime with the LGBT struggle.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

op, what's the deal with you and cartoon children?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
idk i guess having ptsd and extreme anxiety about environmental collapse is a thing i guess, but it doesnt have most wishing for 300 million dead chinese and other repeated malthusian fantasies about the global south.
the weird anime poo poo is self explanatory

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

Rime posted:

Yeah, a lot of posters on this forum said abysmally stupid / ignorant / offensive poo poo nine loving years ago. Myself included. It was the foundation of this forums culture for the first decade it existed. There exists no way to delete those opinions nor to append a note regarding why they were loving garbage. Posts in threads closed or archived are not editable.

Thanks for the case in point as to why the rap sheet should have been eliminated as a feature when Helldump was closed. You have to be incredibly loving weird to dig up posts that old and pretend they have relevance today, or wield them as a dialogue-ending cudgel.

I mean, 2016 was only two years after gamergate, what else were you supposed to do? Not call trans people "the downfall of Western civilisation"? That would be loving wild

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

woah that rapsheet! :eyepop:

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
I think your consistent posts about wanting large amounts of people to die are actually the bigger issue. Saying stuff like that so consistently and frequently weirds people out. I bet if you didn't do stuff like that everyone would have forgot about the anime thing by now.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

woah that rapsheet! :eyepop:

What the gently caress, don't advocate terrorism. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I'm just waiting for someone to reopen the biosphere collapse thread

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

ChubbyChecker posted:

op, what's the deal with you and cartoon children?

My "I'm not creepy about cartoon children" post has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my post.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Eugenics was a completely insane fantasy when it was formed

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

come back and defend yourself OP, reply to all the posts

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Wow you just make one hundred racist posts advocating genocide and you can never live it off I guess.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
its also insane that this guy chose not to do this in any of the Serious Forums where Serious Things Happen, but instead in gbs, where everyone can call him a stupid rear end in a top hat and ignore him attempting to coin terms like pedojacketing in his defense

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Instead of born to kill it should born to pedojack lol

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Caesar Saladin posted:

come back and defend yourself OP, reply to all the posts

What else can they say besides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPBvMsT3prg

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Confusedslight posted:

I'm just waiting for someone to reopen the biosphere collapse thread

[Biosphere collapse] threads closing faster than anticipated

also change the tag to TREE

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

prayer group posted:

this guy has been banned six times, and has autobanned four times. i think the forums are rejecting him like an organ transplant at this point

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

charlie don't pedojacket

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

this thread is good. it's getting some cspam posters to come out and meet their neighbors

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Your whole gimmick of "wink wink, nudge nudge, wouldn't it be great if billions of foreign poor people died" is completely loving sickening, and you've been given far too many chances to fix it. I'm not going to ban you, because Lowtax, but I sure as hell can forum-ban you. Don't come back to D&D. User loses posting privileges for 2 weeks.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Rime of the Ancient Pedojacketer

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I've never seen a rap sheet with a "next page" button before lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

jesus christ dude

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

pedo mods let that anime thread stay open for too long

get rid of the pedo mods and the pedo posters imo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

I've never seen a rap sheet with a "next page" button before lmao

Lol :regd05:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

now i understand why jeffrey keeps this freak around.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

gently caress off, 2016 was long after the point where everyone should have known better. Ban this ecofascist transphobic pedo.

eXXon posted:

See it's unfair to judge someone for posting a hot take like this way back in the early days of the forums (July 2019).

Appending my statement to say OP's an ecofascist, racist, transphobic pedo.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Rime posted:

https://twitter.com/blkahn/status/1250109236991967236

If only it had a mortality rate of 20-30% and spread a little faster, this virus would have been the best thing to happen to the planet in a century. It probably still is, with an unfortunately shorter long-term impact since we're going to spin everything back up as fast as possible and go twice as hard to make up for lost time.

Unless enough people realize this is the last and only chance we will ever have to prevent poo poo from restarting, of course.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

The Voice of Labor posted:

this thread is good. it's getting some cspam posters to come out and meet their neighbors

one of my lurking threads was closed with a weird message pointing here

then I read the thread

nice to meet you gbs. i'm gay

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Appending my statement to say OP's an ecofascist, racist, transphobic pedo.

it would definitely seem to be the case

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Fuckin lol

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
What was rimes hope for this thread other then just them venting?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Free cumshitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!