Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the only way we can save this planet is a mass death style situation but its important the mass death targets the poors and brown people doing all the polluting and not me the computer touching cspam poster with 1000000 posts in the climate doomer thread

When the D&D mods told you not to post in D&D they weren't kidding. Since this is the second time you've decided to openly disregard this, I'm dropping a couple of weeks to make it clear that the admins will support them in this.

You have a long history of openly advocating for mass death. This is not acceptable on the forums. I you want a specific reason why you aren't welcome in D&D, that's it. Read some of your past probation reasons for more context.

This has been a particular problem with your posting in D&D and the mods there are tired of constantly playing whack a mole with you. No matter how many times they tell you to not advocate mass death or make gross posts about foreign ethnic groups you come back and do it all over again. That's why you got the forum ban.

Abide by it or these will keep ramping in length and severity. User loses posting privileges for 2 weeks.