Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
you're a fan of the lolicon guro manga OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
op is pro genocide

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
OP you are such a doomer psychopath that not even cspam the forum full of doomer pyscopaths wants you around

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

lumpentroll posted:

you read this?

i read the thread title

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
op is so stupid they thought posting this in gbs was a better idea than sad

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
theres no 10 minute post timeout in gbs so i can call you stupid multiple times in a row

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
in many ways cspam chain probing me and calling me out on my disgusting behavior is similar to homophobia and transphobia when you think about

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
the only reason you weren't banned immediately is becuase jeffrey inexplicably spared you... gbs iks chainprobe the OP right now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Rime posted:

Yeah, a lot of posters on this forum said abysmally stupid / ignorant / offensive poo poo nine loving years ago. Myself included. It was the foundation of this forums culture for the first decade it existed. There exists no way to delete those opinions nor to append a note regarding why they were loving garbage.

Thanks for the case in point as to why the rap sheet should have been eliminated as a feature when Helldump was closed. You have to be incredibly loving weird to dig up posts that old and pretend they have relevance today.

shut the gently caress up bitch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
lol cool rapsheet

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
OP was forumbanned from D&D for advocating eugenics

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
maybe you arent a transphobe anymore but you have a long and consistent history of making psychopathic posts advocating for mass death your a freak and even cspam has rejected you gtfo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
larry and synthy pissed jeffrey off rime didnt its really simple

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

woah that rapsheet! :eyepop:

What the gently caress, don't advocate terrorism. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Your whole gimmick of "wink wink, nudge nudge, wouldn't it be great if billions of foreign poor people died" is completely loving sickening, and you've been given far too many chances to fix it. I'm not going to ban you, because Lowtax, but I sure as hell can forum-ban you. Don't come back to D&D. User loses posting privileges for 2 weeks.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Rime posted:

https://twitter.com/blkahn/status/1250109236991967236

If only it had a mortality rate of 20-30% and spread a little faster, this virus would have been the best thing to happen to the planet in a century. It probably still is, with an unfortunately shorter long-term impact since we're going to spin everything back up as fast as possible and go twice as hard to make up for lost time.

Unless enough people realize this is the last and only chance we will ever have to prevent poo poo from restarting, of course.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
the only way we can save this planet is a mass death style situation but its important the mass death targets the poors and brown people doing all the polluting and not me the computer touching cspam poster with 1000000 posts in the climate doomer thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

lol its real

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
there are only a handful of actual communists in cspam and rime isnt one of them

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

The Demilich posted:

lol "Oh no a doomer!" lol the planet is absolutely hosed, nothing wrong with admitting it.

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
all right folks get out your paper bags if your skin is as brown as the bag or darker you live but if it isnt brown enough... *chuckles* lets just say your doing the planet a favor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

lol