Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

It's time to settle this once and for all. Outlaw Star has nudity. Cowboy bebop has A loving LOSER WHO NEEDS A GOD drat HAIRCUT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

The Outlaw star has mechanical arms, but even that cant carry the show enough to be better than bebop

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yes, OP.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Bebop is one of the handful of anime I can recommend to normal people.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Outlaw Star has a magic bullet firing gun. Pretty rad.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Bebop is by far the least irritating anime I've ever seen, to the point that I could actually finish it, despite all the things in it that were irritating (and there were many (and they weren't all Edward, either)).

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Bebop and it's not even close, I didn't know this was ever in question

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i've never seen outlaw star can you give me two sentence summary. exactly. no more, no less.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Firefly

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Outlaw Star is fine but Bebop is the GOAT

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

outlaw star has boobs i think

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i liked cowboy bebop better, not sure how it holds up 20 years later

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

outlaw star is basically space furries right?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

There's no way anyone is going to say Outlaw Star is above Bebop.

Bebop hands down.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
outlaw star has a naked lady in a tube iirc and cowboy beebop has a cardboard cutout of a vagina that died 10 years ago for spike to be sad and a gross grifter homeless lady so i gotta go with naked tube lady show

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Who among us would choose to wear clothes if their job let them work naked?

Lifroc
May 8, 2020

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I never finished Cowboy Bebop, I got bored. It's very good, but it got hyped so much I expected too much of it.

Is it that hyped simply because it's a good anime for normies? It might actually be the only one I've seen that doesn't feature any perverts, panty shots, incest scenes or lolis like any other goddamn anime.

It's a really good story with an excellent dub.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Lifroc posted:

I never finished Cowboy Bebop, I got bored. It's very good, but it got hyped so much I expected too much of it.

Is it that hyped simply because it's a good anime for normies? It might actually be the only one I've seen that doesn't feature any perverts, panty shots, incest scenes or lolis like any other goddamn anime.

It's a really good story with an excellent dub.

There are plenty of anime without the trope-y poo poo, they're just drowned out by all the incest panty lolis because there are waaaay more of those.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Bebop and its soundtrack hands down.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Space Dandy

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

wizard master

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

cobweb bebop because the netflix live action adaptation was next level incredible.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
This is bait

Lifroc
May 8, 2020

Das Boo posted:

There are plenty of anime without the trope-y poo poo, they're just drowned out by all the incest panty lolis because there are waaaay more of those.

True, Attack on Titan might be one, but it's a bit too shonen to be recommended to well-adjusted adults. Cowboy Bebop is a good story whatever your age.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we should not glorify these vigilante types

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I think it's time we blow this thread...

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

cowboy bebop is good with no qualifiers. outlaw star is, at best, good for anime. so i guess the answer to this question depends on how normal you are as rated by your thirst for lizard tits

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

cowboy bebop. it's just got more defined style in every facet. outlaw star is pretty good, it's just not cowboy bebop.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Cowboy Bebop (The Netflix one)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lifroc posted:

True, Attack on Titan might be one, but it's a bit too shonen to be recommended to well-adjusted adults. Cowboy Bebop is a good story whatever your age.

First season Titan is pretty good…rapidly goes off the rails after that though imo.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Magnetic Rose

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Cowboy bebop is a gateway drug and its important to stay safe out there

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

I saw this argument play out elsewhere on the forums, and the person championing Outlaw Star eventually had to defend their position by attacking the very concept of critical discussion of art and media. That's how much better Cowboy Bebop is that Outlaw Star.

It's a fun show and I like it though. The theme tune is a banger, but even that is blown out of the water by Tank!.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Cowboy Bebop has Ein

gently caress you

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Redline

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The 90s FPS/driving game

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Outlaw Star has space boats with arms and tits and also I haven’t seen either of these since my teens.

No wait this

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
The boats don’t have tits, just arms. I don’t wanna awaken anything in anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
The real folk blues is a good tune