Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Get a hobby, do something productive with your time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bad Purchase posted:

where are all of these doomer posts infesting GBS, anyway? i've seen it a bit when poking around the politics forums, but not much of it here. there are a couple of threads for loling at how loving dumb the state of the world is, but it rarely gets to the point of wallowing in misery

the whole premise of this thread reminds me of the poster in the reddit thread a week or so ago who kramered in with complaints about how every post in their reddit feed was about femboys, just wall to wall femboy memes everywhere they looked

I just assumed it was a parting shot at the now-deceased Rime. :rip:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Okay, this thread isn't fun anymore. :( Go touch grass, compile a treatise on the inevitability of gray goo, whatever makes you happy.