Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Counted
Apr 28, 2023
I don't know how to react to all the things likely to turn the next few decades into a shitshow, but I do know that the r/collapse subreddit is a good example of how NOT to be about it

I don't know if any of you have been on there before, but finding them during the last debt ceiling fight was a trip, like they thought global economic collapse was a month away and downvoted anyone saying it'd be fixed

Anyone going all in on their predictions would have spikes they glued to their car Mad Max style and have gone deep inside a silo, before emerging months later to do a supply raid: "Wait, the global economic collapse didn't happen last month? poo poo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Counted
Apr 28, 2023

naem posted:

I wanted to find this ancient tablet that proves people have always thought the world was about to end but instead I found this other even better tablet

Just googling "ancient graffiti" is also sometimes cool like this and provides hours of entertainment, it's not all dicks like the Pompeii one a lot of people just wrote their work drama on a wall like they were posting in a local FB group