Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

was boucher the coach for that Flyers game where everybody just chilled out for like 2 minutes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Late to the Bergeron discussion but he is absolutely not coming back from retirement. He was incredibly underpaid last year because of the age-related risk but he left at least 4 million on the table to chase another cup and there's no way he's doing that twice.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Tyson Barrie named his kid Leo and the Ekholms just named theirs Leon.

Everyone loves Leon Draisaitl.

not me

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

drat dubas must have been doing some crazy offseason training to go from one of the worst gms in the league to pulling off sick moves like this :getin:

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Kessel and John Scott gettin inducted together :3

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Carver posted:

memories

i'm honestly impressed by how well he painted the helmet

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

75% odds Keefe goes the Ron Wilson route imo

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Oh poo poo there's a time machine in the Misery Cube

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

so what's the over-under on that text being from Mike Commodore? I'm thinking 3 commodores.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Mind_Taker posted:

https://twitter.com/FirstUp1050/status/1702668903644537310?s=20

lol if he gets fired before he even coaches a game in Columbus

Quick translation for those who don't speak fluent Dreger:

"I'm Darren Dreger and I'm weighing in on this topic I know absolutely nothing about. Something might happen or maybe nothing will happen but people are definitely talking about it. Read my article. I make $300 000 a year for this."

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Preseasons sometimes blend into each other so I forget: did we already have one of those incidents where some 225lb nobody tries to make an impression and ends up braining the team's top prospect during a practice? Because that is the one situation where I'd be ok with the coach making that "last time you'll be sitting on an NHL bench" remark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

The Dirty Burger posted:

Been wondering lately, what is an appropriate punishment for the NHLers involved? A suspension kind of seems like a joke considering the crime, but I doubt the league/NHLPA would approve a lifetime ban

They will be forced to re-enter the draft and get taken by Montreal