Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event fighter are you most looking forward to seeing in July?
This poll is closed.
Sean StricHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Alexander VolkanHOLLY HOLM 9 30.00%
Holly Holm 11 36.67%
A.J. McKHOLLY HOLM 0 0%
Roman KrykHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Dustin PHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Justin GaetHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Tom AspHOLLY HOLM 2 6.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'm starting to get the feeling Yair is gonna go out and dust Volkanovski.

Nothing specific. Yair just seems very on top of his game right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Hey, Bobby deserves some easy fights sometimes.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"Didn't win because I heard too much blasphemy" is a new and wild excuse that I wish we got to see.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Snowman_McK posted:

It's Dana White and Nick the Tooth. Remember Nick the Tooth?

Sadly, yes. But I think he and Dana aren't pals anymore? I feel like I remember that happening.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I hope that guy gets hit by a car.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

You know every free clinic in Vegas knows Nick the Tooth on a first name basis. Matt Serra probably had to submerge in Purell like Baron Harkonnen after rolling with him.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Super Deuce posted:

I know it's a mistake to do this, but I was curious what Dana was saying in the post fight presser, and he apparently didn't think there was a racial thing with Izzy / Dricus. Interesting way to play it.

This whole title fight has the potential to get gross in a way UFC's masters can't brush off or ignore. Maybe it's about time some poo poo like that happened.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

daniel please, no

Robbie could have snatched one more soul that night and done us all a favor.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Nah I think that would suck rear end too.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

leftist heap posted:

I don't really understand why any B-league would voluntarily adopt USADA

They're dummies that think it'll make them seem more legit instead of making their product even worse.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

What a mistake not bringing Will Brooks in for this vets vs newbs season.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Good job USADA. An unranked 40 year old is no longer dirtying our classy sport.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Maybe Jon Jones was sharing his roids with his new training partners. They just aren't rich enough to fight it legally.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I guess I'm not surprised he's considering it since nearly every interview I see with the guy someone is asking, "So you thinking about fighting again?"

It gets in your head eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

And it was only like two months ago that Tony flipped his truck in an alleged DUI incident.