Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event fighter are you most looking forward to seeing in July?
This poll is closed.
Sean StricHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Alexander VolkanHOLLY HOLM 9 30.00%
Holly Holm 11 36.67%
A.J. McKHOLLY HOLM 0 0%
Roman KrykHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Dustin PHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Justin GaetHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Tom AspHOLLY HOLM 2 6.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I always figured that when a fighter signs a long contract with the UFC really late in their career it's just a way of promising they'll end their career in the UFC and not try to jump ship to Bellator or wherever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

coathat posted:

The youngest i've seen on ONE was 16 and he beat the poo poo out of the 19 year old he fought

Wasn't there like a 15 year old girl who fought a woman? I think that's where we got the incredible "she is a fairly strong child, so I will defeat her without mercy" thread title

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

lmao I stand corrected, she was literally 12 :wtc:

Marching Powder posted:

'cellar door' or whatever can go gently caress itself

I have no idea what this means

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Probably Ferguson because I'm fully expecting him to get slept for an uncomfortably long time again