Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event fighter are you most looking forward to seeing in July?
This poll is closed.
Sean StricHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Alexander VolkanHOLLY HOLM 9 30.00%
Holly Holm 11 36.67%
A.J. McKHOLLY HOLM 0 0%
Roman KrykHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Dustin PHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Justin GaetHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Tom AspHOLLY HOLM 2 6.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

weird "alkaline" dietary poo poo is extremely woo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

And Katona, the guy who trains at Sbgi and isn't on Conor's team, won his fight.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

This is probably the fourth time I've heard of him but the first time I've remembered hearing about him before. Every previous time I went "what the gently caress is a schmo?"

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

brain procedure

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That's why we have the quarantine thread

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

CarlCX posted:

https://twitter.com/mmamania/status/1681849416460931072

Dricus is injured so this is what we're doing now. Everything is stupid forever.

Hmm so who is the next closest thing to a white south african in the middleweight division....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Scapegoat posted:

What is his path to victory? Someone accidentally leaving a banana peel in the cage?

Izzy getting hurt and getting Brad Tavares as a replacement for an interim championship.