Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event fighter are you most looking forward to seeing in July?
This poll is closed.
Sean StricHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Alexander VolkanHOLLY HOLM 9 30.00%
Holly Holm 11 36.67%
A.J. McKHOLLY HOLM 0 0%
Roman KrykHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Dustin PHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Justin GaetHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Tom AspHOLLY HOLM 2 6.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Man, gently caress Jon jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

There's a lot of holy poo poo piss!!! In that write-up. Tempted to put money on brutal Bob's last fight

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

sausage king of Chicago posted:

has there been a fighter who's dropped off a cliff harder then Hendricks? he looked so good in those GSP/Lawler fights and then that Wonderboy fight happened and everything just went to complete dog poo poo.

Weidman is the first that comes to my mind.

Anderson after the first knockout is probably the second

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

All I ever remember of Dan Hardy is that time gsp turned him into a pretzel but somehow nothing broke, and didn't he get a motorcycle one time??

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Is it worrying there's noone on that list in their 20s? Is that a normal thing seen in other divisions as well?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

This is a pure grappling competition then

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

just watched the lewis - de lima fight and man I love everything about it. lewis looked in great shape.

miragliotta's grin during the announcement is gold as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016