Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event fighter are you most looking forward to seeing in July?
This poll is closed.
Sean StricHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Alexander VolkanHOLLY HOLM 9 30.00%
Holly Holm 11 36.67%
A.J. McKHOLLY HOLM 0 0%
Roman KrykHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Dustin PHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Justin GaetHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Tom AspHOLLY HOLM 2 6.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Snowman_McK posted:

It's Dana White and Nick the Tooth. Remember Nick the Tooth?

Yeah he was funny in Snatch, pull ya socks up!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

CommonShore posted:

This is probably the fourth time I've heard of him but the first time I've remembered hearing about him before. Every previous time I went "what the gently caress is a schmo?"

https://i.imgur.com/qBpW2xn.mp4

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

My first thought is Daron Cruickshank - when he first got into the UFC I loved his fights, but his career can definitely be summarized as "before the eye injury (16-5)" and "after the eye injury (7-9)"

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

ONE Prime is starting, first fighters are walking out

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

hahahaha it was nice of them to consider ending that public execution when the head was already about three quarters off the spine

the celebrating afterwards was exceptional, for a moment hed even convinced me that hed actually won by "hendo h-bomb to the pecker"

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

holy poo poo ahahahaha

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

feeling a lot of Judement in here

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Poirier being the classiest of acts in victory as McGregor got carted off while screaming about being in his wife's DMs was so incredibly funny that: he is allowed at least two undeserved title shots and when he retires he gets to watch that clip play while he cries picture-in-picture like the Lawler retrospective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Benson Cunningham posted:

As always, a lot of good takes by CarlCX. The one I disagree with is Derrick Lewis. I have this one going to Marcos Rogério de Lima. That said, this is like making Old Yeller fight... a different, other Old Yeller from the farm next door. I think the wheels have just entirely come off of Lewis. The moment he gets touched up, he visibly doesn't want to be their any more. Short of a miracle KO in the opening 60 seconds, Lewis is going down by knockout.

Don't say this, don't say true things that made me sad :mad: