Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event fighter are you most looking forward to seeing in July?
This poll is closed.
Sean StricHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Alexander VolkanHOLLY HOLM 9 30.00%
Holly Holm 11 36.67%
A.J. McKHOLLY HOLM 0 0%
Roman KrykHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Dustin PHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Justin GaetHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Tom AspHOLLY HOLM 2 6.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
Volk vs Yair reminds me a bit of how I felt leading up to GSP vs Condit. Yair can definitely win, as Condit could've, but it's hard to bet against a guy as professional as Volk is and as GSP was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
The first two Max fights were super close and he absolutely almost got put to sleep by Ortega. He wouldn't have had to do much at all differently to lose any/all of those. But the cumulative effect of the rest of that Ortega fight, the third Max fight, the Zombie fight, and coming on strong in the back half of the Makhachev fight have definitely made him seem pretty invulnerable.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
I think when Jiri's condition is discussed it should be referred to as his injiri.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
I feel like Strickland/Izzy could end up a bit like Bisping/Silva which worries me.