Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event fighter are you most looking forward to seeing in July?
This poll is closed.
Sean StricHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Alexander VolkanHOLLY HOLM 9 30.00%
Holly Holm 11 36.67%
A.J. McKHOLLY HOLM 0 0%
Roman KrykHOLLY HOLM 1 3.33%
Dustin PHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Justin GaetHOLLY HOLM 3 10.00%
Tom AspHOLLY HOLM 2 6.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
Give Strickland to Bo Nickal after Tresean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Volk also gets to train with Izzy. Maybe not as unorthodox, but if Volk is training and dealing with Izzy's range ever, he should have a decent idea and plan for it.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
I know it's a mistake to do this, but I was curious what Dana was saying in the post fight presser, and he apparently didn't think there was a racial thing with Izzy / Dricus. Interesting way to play it.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

Brut posted:

I could have misinterpreted it but it sounds like he just had no idea what was said in that situation, and when he asked for more details all the reporter got to relay was "Izzy said the n word a bunch" and not anything about the genetics poo poo or essentially the colonization references and poo poo. That being said I suspect that if he had the full information his reaction would not be any different so in conclusion

Dana was standing 4 feet from them. He was just being obtuse.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
So now Jamhal and Jiri can fight and have it be for no belt despite neither losing the belt. What a silly division.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
There's something really funny about replacing a fighter in this racially tense fight with... Sean Strickland.

Izzy needs to start doing his Genki Sudo-esque walkouts again. Obviously they're not as good, but the UFC desperately needs more of that stuff.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Everyone should be rooting against Johnny Parsons tomorrow because he's a jerk and once beat up a goon for no reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

Lone Goat posted:

which goon

His brother. Johnny Parsons is a jerk and a butthead!