Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BETTER PUT ON YOUR PPE BECAUSE THESE TAKES ARE HOTTER THAN HOT:

"Crazy that the most popular media is all run by stand up comics and guys who get kicked in the face for a living"

"I like all music except Country and RAP"

"Pineapple on Pizza is delicious and correct"

"Everyone is outraged by one thing, then bam! right on to the next thing!"

"If you don't like it, get up and vote the bums out!"

"I had a gluten intolerance for years and didn't know it, once I switched to an elimination diet and identified that gluten was the problem, my life changed for the better. It was literally years of me not being able to trust a fart sometimes a small stream of poo would slide out and I'd be walking around for hours not knowing why, furthermore..."

Hope you're wearing your sunglasses shitbirds.

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jul 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:firstpost:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Poohs Packin posted:

"Pineapple on Pizza is delicious and correct"

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
If flavor town is wrong I don't wanna be right

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
finally

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Pepper mayo is the spicy sweet spot, but don't go crazy on the pepper, I still want to be able to taste things :cool:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

gently caress anyone who doesn't like pineapple on Pizza I say because it's good stuff

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Guy Fieri is unironically entertaining and fun and has done a lot of good for the restaurant industry both by focusing on smaller diners, drive-ins, and dives and by donating a shitton of money in 2020 and 2021.

His son can gently caress right off though, he has negative charisma and Guy better not try and set this kid up with a cooking show.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Imma put some sauce and cheese on a pineapple slice and throw that bitch in the oven

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

J Mascis belongs in the Pantheon of guitar players

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if you are driving faster than me you are a loving maniac and i hope you get pulled over if you are driving slower than me ok driving miss daisy some of us have to get places to be

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

numberoneposter posted:

if you are driving faster than me you are a loving maniac and i hope you get pulled over if you are driving slower than me ok driving miss daisy some of us have to get places to be

That's what the gently caress lm talking about.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

A Fancy Hat posted:

Guy Fieri is unironically entertaining and fun and has done a lot of good for the restaurant industry both by focusing on smaller diners, drive-ins, and dives and by donating a shitton of money in 2020 and 2021.

His son can gently caress right off though, he has negative charisma and Guy better not try and set this kid up with a cooking show.

This post just jumped from my screen and fly-kicked me straight in the balls.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

MARILYN MANSON IS ACTUALLY A PRETTY SMART GUY :piss:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

gently caress anyone who doesn't like pineapple on Pizza I say because it's good stuff

:emptyquote:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Oh sorry did I offend you?

Good.
:smaug:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I don't think fred durst, in fact, did it all for the nookie.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I like pineapple on pizza

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

argonaut octopuses

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

bossy lady posted:

Are you calling Fred a liar?! If so I'll have you know that I pack a chainsaw and I'll skin your rear end raw.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

numberoneposter posted:

thats a carlin joke!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

nobody. wants. to. work. anymore.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Chief McHeath posted:

nobody. wants. to. work. anymore.

:shrug: I don't. I've worked for 25+ years making other people rich and I have nothing to show for it. Let me shitpost and play with my dog and take random pictures.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

bossy lady posted:

Come on.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

bossy lady posted:

Well you can take that cookie and stick it up your yeah!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Right in the yeah

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I enjoy the film snow falling on cedars

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Believing in things is for losers. Just curl up and die like it was predestined at the Big Bang.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

i think you should leave is insanely bad

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
No

Oh you were talking about the show

Same

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jul 2, 2023

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Ukraine can become the 51st US state with a simple majority referendum. Then the US house and senate approve them with a simple majority.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
imagine being hitlers wife and having to edge him all the time to keep up his posting energy

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Rock Puncher posted:

imagine being hitlers wife and having to edge him all the time to keep up his posting energy

Ok I will.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
making joi, referring to our sub as hitler this is the future of sex

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

You shouldn't call an intercontinental ballistic missile a peacekeeper. It just doesn't make any sense.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Same except replace Guy Fieri with Steve Irwin, and restaurant industry with wildlife conservation.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Haverchuck posted:

thats a carlin joke!
its a good one then

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

:blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu:

Any doomer tech bros screaming about AI are likely interested in legislation that will only serve to privatise the technology for their own gain. Who better to be the yeomans of this emergent technology than those who understand it best?

:blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu::blastu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kooshkaboose
May 18, 2023

by Pragmatica
kurt cobain killed himself because of stomach issues he had since he was a teen and it turns out chronic marijuana use can give you something called cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome which symptoms matched his complaints. too bad nobody close to him did an intervention.