Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

kooshkaboose posted:

kurt cobain killed himself because of stomach issues he had since he was a teen and it turns out chronic marijuana use can give you something called cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome which symptoms matched his complaints. too bad nobody close to him did an intervention.

I heard that he had scoliosis that gave him back pain, and playing left-handed guitar (despite the fact that he was right-handed) aggravated it. If he had played right-handed like a normal right-handed person, the weight would likely have had the opposite effect and helped with his scoliosis.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Having aids would be easier than being american

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Sucrose posted:

I heard that he had scoliosis that gave him back pain, and playing left-handed guitar (despite the fact that he was right-handed) aggravated it. If he had played right-handed like a normal right-handed person, the weight would likely have had the opposite effect and helped with his scoliosis.

i heard he had a rib removed

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No it was actually his head

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Gordon Ramsey has ascended British culture and actually cooks edible food most of the time.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

down n out posted:

Gordon Ramsey has ascended British culture and actually cooks edible food most of the time.

Not his scrambled eggs though

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Ziv Zulander posted:

Butter and salt is flavor, goddamnit!

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
i fap

HARD.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Honestly probably a bit personal my dude.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

All dressed chips are garbage.

Ketchup chips aren't much better.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Zapps Voodoo reign supreme

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

THE CHINESE INVENTED PIZZA!!!!1!!

:discourse:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Ziv Zulander posted:

Scrambled eggs are best dry, fluffy, and slightly browned.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I like the spicy kick of Miracle Whip.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Everyone needs to be aware of the space around them at all times, if I have to loudly ask you to move aside then you have failed as a social animal!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

loving Moron posted:

THE CHINESE INVENTED PIZZA!!!!1!!

:discourse:

Can a motherfucker really invent pizza?

I feel like if you’ve got enough dough and some neglected veggies it’ll just sort of happen.

That’s like saying I invented farting in my hand and bringing it up to my nose. You just sort of do it at some point. I’m not trying to patent that poo poo.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

People have been consuming flatbread with savoury sauce and added stuff on top for millennia so technically you can't invent the pizza any more than you can invent the sandwich.
That said I'm not particularly interested in the fermented fish sauce the Romans have and the widespread use of tomatoes had definitely elevated the humble dish to a place of honour in the gastronomic world so I'll accept the declaration that Italy invented the pizza.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

By popular demand posted:

Everyone needs to be aware of the space around them at all times, if I have to loudly ask you to move aside then you have failed as a social animal!

Oh what are the chances that someone would need to use the same entryway my entire family was using as a conference room? Sorry about that!

We'll move slightly to the side allowing a narrow stream of people to pass instead of going over to this disused area filled with pay phones, chairs, vending machines, and drinking fountains. It would be unfair if we took over such a nice space just for ourselves while discussing dinner plans.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The small intestine is 5 meters long and that's too long. Take out half and then we can do business

Error 303
Jan 3, 2001
GET SOME
Star wars.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Anyone who rolls coal should be shot.

Anyone who approaches a line of cars all in one lane because of construction or whatever, then gets in the closed lane to go up to the front and "sneak in" should be shoved in a wood chipper.

The Beatles suck.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Bitches aint poo poo but hoes and tricks
Lick on deez nuts and suck the dick

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Gonna blow it out my rear end

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I like egg salad!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

sock it to me! posted:

Anyone who approaches a line of cars all in one lane because of construction or whatever, then gets in the closed lane to go up to the front and "sneak in" should be shoved in a wood chipper.

oh poo poo here it goes

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

I fell out with a friend recently, she raised the standard 'you press a button and get £1million, but every time you do, it kills a thousand people at random'. I told her I'd press it until either the button or both my hands broke.

We need a mass extinction event. I'm not even talking about resources or space or land or anything like that - a societal reset that changes how all of us live our lives. I don't think we're supposed to live like this, squeezed into concrete coffins in cities and selling a lot of our waking lives just so we don't wind up in a gutter covered in our own piss and poo poo.

DeusIgnis
Jan 17, 2010

sock it to me! posted:

I'm assuming you're not referring to a Zipper Merge?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Elderly, while dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

"Everyone is posting wrong ITT, you're supposed to put your hot take above a picture of someone screaming like in the OP!"

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
All vehicles should come with built-in breathalyzers and speed governors, and tampering should get you banned from driving for life. Anything bigger than an Outback should be governed to 5mph below other vehicles.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
We should bring back those cars from the Flintstones. Also the animals that make passing remarks about how "it's a living" lmao

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010

DeusIgnis posted:

No, not a zipper merge. I'm talking right lane is closed ahead so everyone is in the left lane. Then the driver goes all the way up to the closure in the right lane and forces their way into the left.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Donald Trump Made America Great again

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

All vehicles should come with built-in breathalyzers and speed governors, and tampering should get you banned from driving for life. Anything bigger than an Outback should be governed to 5mph below other vehicles.

I believe 🅱iden had discussed mandating BAC interlocks on new cars, but the units are fairly expensive and they require maintenance and upkeep.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

DeusIgnis posted:

Unzipper Marge appeared in Playboy that time. Anyone remember that? That was loving weird. Why did they do that.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Vampire Panties posted:

I believe 🅱iden had discussed mandating BAC interlocks on new cars, but the units are fairly expensive and they require maintenance and upkeep.

What's stopping a sober passenger, your dog, you farting into a balloon from blowing into the tube to turn off the dashboard light, DNA fingerprinting?

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
California cancer warnings on products are stupid as poo poo

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

sock it to me! posted:

No, not a zipper merge. I'm talking right lane is closed ahead so everyone is in the left lane. Then the driver goes all the way up to the closure in the right lane and forces their way into the left.

No that’s what a zipper merge is and it’s what you’re supposed to do in that situation. It turns out it’s faster overall if people drive like that instead of everyone just sitting in the mile long bottleneck in the slow lane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

Konar posted:

California cancer warnings on products are stupid as poo poo

Cancer can basically be managed with drugs and a cure is on the way soon so might as well smoke or whatever