Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Man, Dustin May is out for the year. Every season we think we have too much pitching and then 80% of the rotation ends up getting hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

thehoodie posted:

Pirates lose after 2 NOBLETIGERs in the same game. Beautiful

The dodgers bullpen loves to flirt with disaster. Better than full-on making out with it, which is what they had been doing

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

I don’t think anyone watching Judge run into that gate had any idea it was going to be this impactful. That’s just terrible luck.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Popete posted:

its messed up that we allow professional baseball players 4 consecutive days off in the middle of July

They did it last year and like four Dodgers ended up on paternity leave in April lol

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Penisaurus Sex posted:

fwiw one of the plugged in Mariners guys thinks that the Dodgers are the only team who is realistically in on an Ohtani deal and the names that come up are

RHP Bobby Miller
RHP Tony Gonsolin
OF James Outman
C Diego Cartaya

I think that's probably the best return the Angels would get too.

If they can convince him to sign after the season, that’s a heck of a deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

bawfuls posted:

Anyone confused about why I think the Dodgers desperately need more pitching, take a look at the game today

:yikes: